Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This service is ideal for you since you will be able to know, from your arrival in Puno, the impressive Sillustani Chullpas that were used as tombs in the pre-Inca era. You will know the importance of the culture that started the Inca Empire. You will be able to know "The Highest Navigable Lake in the World" and visit the impressive floating islands of the Uros and Taquile.
Pick up from juliaca airport-...
Uros - Taquile in Speedboat
Return to the Airport
- Pick up from juliaca airport and transfer to the hotel.
- Accommodation: 2 nights + Continental breakfast.
- Pick up from hotel for tours.
- Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English).
- Transfer by Speed Boat.
- Lunch on the island Taquile.
- All entries.
- Entry/Admission - Sillustani
- Entry/Admission - Uros Floating Islands
- Traditional boat ride of totora in the Uros (optional).
- Tips for service.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Other extras not mentioned.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Amazing spot! We love it!
We LOVED this spot...it was the highlight of our trip and we are so glad that we did it! Highly recommend the expe…
The tour seemed short and seemed like another tour there at the same time lasted a bit longer. The tour guide was g…
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show us…
I purchased a tour to Rainbow mountain at Viator.com. I received a ticket stating that my tour operator would be Tu…
Great show with lots of variety
Excellent show with a reasonable buffet dinner. Staff was excellent however the venue looked a little tired. I woul…
We had wonderful experience visiting Cusco and nearby attractions. Tourismoi team was very attentive, planned our …
Totally enjoyed this tour
Our guide was great! We stopped several times for pictures. Also stopped at a family home and learned how they liv…
Laser Light Show in Water Fountains
The Water Circuit is a series of about a dozen Elaborate Water fountains that copy the designs of similar displays …
A very nice tour
The tour is actually run by a local operator and not Turismoi. Our guide was very knowledge about the region and wa…
Missing information change of pickup
On the day of the visit to the magic water circuit we waited at our hotel to be picked up. Checked my phone to find…
The place is absolutely awesome, full of místery about those colorful murals, Mochica culture is really interesting…
Beautiful way to enjoy Cusco
Recommended excursion to visit and know the best of Cusco and its temples. They pickup for us at our hotel at the a…
A very good dinner and show
A very good dinner with all kinds of Peruvian dances. We had a great time and a very good pisco sour!
Terrible place and super expensive, I went a few years ago the one in Miraflores that one was excellent
What a great way to see the country side! Leo Rodriguez our guide was great! As well as munchie and our cooks that …
- Sillustani, Uros Floating Islands, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 363 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Puno Luxury 3 days and 2 nights
- Puno Luxury 3 days and 2 nights will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Puno Luxury 3 days and 2 nights on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Puno Luxury 3 days and 2 nights on Tripadvisor
- Puno Luxury 3 days and 2 nights price starts from £86.51. Discover and book Puno Luxury 3 days and 2 nights on Tripadvisor
- Puno Luxury 3 days and 2 nights cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Puno Luxury 3 days and 2 nights on Tripadvisor