Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Come and join us to our journey to the past as Yolo Travel Philippines takes you through Manila’s Historical sites. We will take you first to Intramuros where we will discover the places of the San Agustin Church, Manila Cathedral, and Baluarte de San Diego, then we head down south to see the province of Cavite as we take you to Aguinaldo shrine home of the first president and the birthplace of our independence lastly we will take you to the American cemetery. *** Note that Aguinaldo shrine is closed on Mondays and we will substitute it with one or two other stops *** Free pick up/drop off from your hotel in Makati, Taguig, Ermita (Manila), Malate(Manila), Muntinlupa and Pasay. additional charges will incur outside these areas
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Paco ParkStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Baluarte de San DiegoStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Manila CathedralStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Casa ManilaStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Manila American Cemetery and MemorialStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Paco Park
- Entry/Admission - Baluarte de San Diego
- Entry/Admission - Manila Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Casa Manila
- Entry/Admission - Manila American Cemetery and Memorial
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Yolo Travel Philippines
Taal Volcano & Pagsanjan Falls
We are a couple and we had a private full day tour to the Taal volcano area and Pagsanjan Falls. We had an amazing …
I was in the Philippines two weeks ago and unfortunately I had to cut my holiday seriously short in fact we only ha…
0MG OMG 😆
Absolutely magical wonderful amazing experience everybody that comes to the Philippines should avail themselves of …
Great value for money
Great value for money another one of the great tours to be had and enjoys and to learn all about the culture of the…
How this place hasn’t got lots more five star reviews is beyond me this is an amazing place to be and to enjoy folk…
Value for money
Value for money Entertaining time good staff that speak very good easily understandable English and want to show yo…
They say time and time again and I really wish people would pay attention you only get what you pay for and this to…
Thrilling and fun, Great Experience
Paul was the perfect guide and the experience was very memorable. I wouldn't miss this, the way the boatmen jump i…
Old Manila tour
Although over $200 for a half day city tour is a bit steep, everything about this company was outstanding. Quick co…
Amazing and Interesting !!
When my husband and I stayed in Manila, Tagaytay Full Day Sightseeing Tour did give us a great time ! We were inter…
Getting soaked under the waterfall!
We had a wonderful time cruising the rapids! With the rain they were unsure we’d make it all the way to the falls, …
The view was worth the hike!
Experience: Seeing the lake inside the volcano crater which is surrounded by another lake was beautiful. Standing a…
Amazing day of snorkeling
we had an amazing day snorkeling at Anilao and got the opportunity to see different corals, fish and a cave. Their …
Nice hidden valley
We were able to enjoy this tour. The hidden valley is very relaxable and quiet. And also the nature is beautiful :)
Pinatubo crater hike
It was all fun riding that 4x4 old jeep rushing the yards of volcanic ash, river streams and rough rocky areas. And…
- Duration: 7–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Awesome Full Day Historical Manila Tour (With Transfers)
What time does Awesome Full Day Historical Manila Tour (With Transfers) start?
Awesome Full Day Historical Manila Tour (With Transfers) will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Awesome Full Day Historical Manila Tour (With Transfers) on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Awesome Full Day Historical Manila Tour (With Transfers)?
How much is Awesome Full Day Historical Manila Tour (With Transfers)?
Awesome Full Day Historical Manila Tour (With Transfers) price starts from £71.47. Discover and book Awesome Full Day Historical Manila Tour (With Transfers) on Tripadvisor
What is the Awesome Full Day Historical Manila Tour (With Transfers) cancellation policy?
Awesome Full Day Historical Manila Tour (With Transfers) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Awesome Full Day Historical Manila Tour (With Transfers) on Tripadvisor