Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Highlights: * 7 UNESCO heritage sites * best 3 castles in Romania * personal encounters with the locals * bucolic landscapes * small-group format ensures a personalized experience Please note: this is tour is presented both as private tour and shared tour. The shared tour has set dates (from March to October) in which it is guaranteed to start if there are at least 3 participants enlisted. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour will not start. Bookings made with less than 72 hours in advance may be rejected. Please contact us for availability before booking! Set departures 2020: March 26th, April 23rd, May 21st, June 18th, July 16th, August 13th, September 10th, October 8th
Cluj – Maramures
Maramures - Bucovina
Bucovina - Transylvania
Transylvania: Sighisoara –...
Transylvania: Brasov – Sinaia –...
Transylvania: Brasov – Sibiu
Transylvania - Hateg - Apuseni...
Apuseni Mountains: Rimetea –...
- services of an English speaking guide / driver
- airport pick up & drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- entry tickets (as mentioned in the itinerary)
- Easter egg painting demonstration
- 3 overnights in a rural guesthouses (double room based)
- 6 overnights in 3* hotels (double room based)
- Entry/Admission - Surdesti Wooden Church
- Entry/Admission - Merry Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Moldovita Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Sucevita Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Manastirea Voronet
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Black Church (Biserica Neagra)
- Entry/Admission - Castelul Corvinilor
- Entry/Admission - Salina Turda
- flight tickets
- travel insurance
- your meals and drinks (others than mentioned)
- personal expenses
- photo / video fees (where required)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- The salt mine is not recommended for travelers with acrophobia, claustrophobia or heart problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Get a Cluj Tour
Changed my perspective of the city I live in
I learned a lot of new things about Cluj and all kinds of interesting details about landmarks, buildings, monuments…
I did not know what to expect but this place is incredible. It’s huge, there is a big wheel inside and a boating la…
Wonderful sights, incredibly knowledgeable and cheerful guide!
This was a fantastic and informative tour! My friend and I booked it two days in advance and they were very accommo…
Brilliant way to spend a few hours
We had a great time here as two adults. There’s a lake which is further down than the other attractions which you c…
We visited mid-week, it wasn’t too busy. It’s amazing to see and very large inside. You can take the lift the 13 fl…
Unique and definitely worth a visit
Unique and definitely worth a visit. It is difficult to put into words the uniqueness of this place, especially its…
Enjoyable and Educational
We were picked up promptly at our designated time. On our way to the salt mines Geta explained the different lifest…
Great Day Learning About the History of Romania
I greatly appreciated this tour from Geta. From the beginning of the tour she was friendly, helpful and full of use…
Turda Salinas Mine
Josef with Getaclujtour was the best tour guide I have ever had. He was incredibly knowledgeable about the history,…
Fascinating day in Carpathian Mountains
Day 2 (see my review on Day 1 - Cluj walking city tour) As yesterday, Joseph picked us up from our hotel and we hea…
More than just sightseeing
Get a Cluj Tour provided us a tour on just a 12 h notice, which we were truly happy about. Our guide Joseph is an e…
Our tour guide Geta picked us up from our hotel in Cluj and we were the only people who booked that day, so it was …
Really exceeded expectations!
I didn't know what to expect from the tour, mainly because I didn't think salt mines would be that interesting. Ye…
I did this tour with my friend back in July 2019. It was our first time in Cluj, Romania. The tour was ment to be f…
Our guide Geta was amazing, she was extremely knowledgeable, not just about the mine but Romanian history in genera…
- Cluj-Napoca, Surdesti Wooden Church, and 22 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about 10 days Romania tour (private & guaranteed departure, from Cluj-Napoca)
- 10 days Romania tour (private & guaranteed departure, from Cluj-Napoca) will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 10 days Romania tour (private & guaranteed departure, from Cluj-Napoca) on Tripadvisor
- 10 days Romania tour (private & guaranteed departure, from Cluj-Napoca) price starts from £1,485.51. Discover and book 10 days Romania tour (private & guaranteed departure, from Cluj-Napoca) on Tripadvisor
- 10 days Romania tour (private & guaranteed departure, from Cluj-Napoca) cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 10 days Romania tour (private & guaranteed departure, from Cluj-Napoca) on Tripadvisor