View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Ostankino TV Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- A current valid passport for each visitor is required on the day of travel
- Not allowed to enter for women in late pregnancy
- Visiting Ostankino TV tower is possible only in the presence of the original identity document for each visitor.
- It is necessary to present a printed e-ticket.
- The ticket must be booked at least 3 working days before the date of visit.
- You must specify the date of birth and full names of all participants
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must arrive 1 hour before the start time
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great interior, great collection
I found that Hermitage's visit as one of the most pleasant not only the grand decor of each room but collection in…
Raleigh, North Carolina20
If you take a Raddison Cruise boat, this is an absolutely great experience, we loved every minute onboard!
London, United Kingdom50
Easy to find, open till quite late, centrally places and the displays were jaw dropping. Well worth a visit.
An excellent venue to visit for a tourist. Super place to spend a couple of hours catching up on Russia's first…
Amazing museum with a lot things to see. Since being so huge, recommend doing at least two visits. Not only…
England, United Kingdom11942
Well worth a visit
This gallery is dedicated to showcasing Russian art. It’s a large building and houses a huge variety of pieces of…
Amazing travel in time of cosmonautics
Real time travel in the decades of 1950 to 1990. Brave heroes in front of you , satellites replicas and originals.…
Hermitage is a beautiful museum with a lot of things to see, but thereis no point in buying tickets through this…
Large beautiful but not marked properly. We got lost even with a map inside. Took us an hour just to find our…
Nuth, The Netherlands112
Beautiful decorated church; 7000m2 of impressive mosaic works. Interesting history of the building as well.
- Ostankino TV Tower
- Duration: 1h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241