Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The tour is a unique experience of Saint-Petersburg from Moscow. We will take a bullet train at around 7 a.m. from Moscow and will be in Saint-Petersburg at around 10:30 a.m. We will spend around 8 hours exploring one of the most unique Russian cities - completely different from anything else you can see in the country. European style architecture, regular parks, grand palaces etc. It's a way to see Imperial Russia in all its splendid grandiosity. We will see iconic places such as Hermitage, Admiralty, Nevsky avenue, Saviour on Spilled Blood etc. Also try some of the typical Petersburg food:)
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The State Hermitage MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Nevsky ProspektStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3The Building Of The AdmiraltyStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Kazan CathedralStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Neva EmbankmentsStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Field of Mars (Marsovo Pole)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Eliseyev EmporiumStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byDom Kompanii Zinger
- Tickets for a bullet train to Saint-Petersburg from Moscow and back.
- Professional Fun Local Guide
- Expert advise on what to see and do after the tour
- Best photo spots
- All taxes
- Food & Drinks (except for on options with included lunch)
- Entrance fees to museums (if any)
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Katya & Nikita — Local Moscow Guides
Great Food and Culture Tour with Nikita!
I had an excellent tour with Nikita. He met me in the lobby of my hotel and the tour began as soon as we left. Ni…
Professinal guide photograp.she is very well on job,help customer got a lot acknowleadge.nothing to complaint
My first day in Moscow with Katya
My first day in Moscow in the company of my guide Katya - an young and intelligent women and very knowledgeable, wa…
Excellent tour guide. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. Spent 2 great days exploring Moscow with a tailor …
Katia brought the best of Moscow and unveiled the secrets of the city, making me understand its history better. Eac…
How to see Moscow through the eyes of a local!
Where do I start.... Katya was knowledgable, insightful and showed us places that as a tourist we would have missed…
Really lovely - would definitely recommend
I went on an evening tour with Katya. I had already seen most of the central area already so asked her to take me t…
Fact filled Moscow walking tour.
Excellent introduction to Moscow and full of tips and information to make the most out of the rest of our stay. Kat…
A really fun & interesting tour - must do!
I did this tour with my family and we had a great time! Our guide Nikita was very knowledgeable and gave a great co…
We first met Katya in Russia during our end of year trip, she did an excellent job with our Moscow excursion. We’re…
Overall was a good tour
On the first day everything was closed because of the new tear but Katya was insightful and managed to show us ever…
Enjoyable Tour through the Metro
We had a wonderful time exploring the metro. Nikita’s knowledge & explanations were instrumental in really understa…
Absolutely LOVED IT
What an amazing way to see Moscow. I could not have hoped for a better company to travel with and the guides absol…
Professional and thorough tour guide
Nikita is a kind and knowledgeable person，he took us to so many places and he can tell you the back story & fun fac…
The perfect tour of Moscow
If you only do one tour while in Moscow, this is the one to do! Such a great overview of the sites and history of …
- Duration: 16h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,299 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 582 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day tour of Saint-Petersburg from Moscow. (+ return trip on bullet train)
Which attractions will I visit with Full Day tour of Saint-Petersburg from Moscow. (+ return trip on bullet train)?
How much is Full Day tour of Saint-Petersburg from Moscow. (+ return trip on bullet train)?
Full Day tour of Saint-Petersburg from Moscow. (+ return trip on bullet train) price starts from £512.38. Discover and book Full Day tour of Saint-Petersburg from Moscow. (+ return trip on bullet train) on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Day tour of Saint-Petersburg from Moscow. (+ return trip on bullet train) cancellation policy?
Full Day tour of Saint-Petersburg from Moscow. (+ return trip on bullet train) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day tour of Saint-Petersburg from Moscow. (+ return trip on bullet train) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full Day tour of Saint-Petersburg from Moscow. (+ return trip on bullet train)?
Full Day tour of Saint-Petersburg from Moscow. (+ return trip on bullet train) is hosted by Katya & Nikita — Local Moscow Guides. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Katya & Nikita — Local Moscow Guides on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day tour of Saint-Petersburg from Moscow. (+ return trip on bullet train) on Tripadvisor