You ride a 5 kilometres snow-covered route in a huskie’s sled, being surrounded by the northern nature! Huskies and Alaska are the hardiest breeds of dog, perfect for overcoming long distances on snow. You will personally operate a sled with dogs at a speed up to 40 kilometres per hour!
• Meet with the guide at your hotel
• A transfer from Murmansk to dogs kennel
• Have a walk around kennel and get acquainted with dogs of Alaska and Husky breed
• Driving the dogsleds - 5 kilometers (1 person operates, 1 sits in a sledge, on the middle of the route they change places)
• Have a walk around the kennel and feed the reindeer
• Drink hot tea and eat some delicacies
• Return to Murmansk