Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This weekend tour will take 3 days and start once you arrive to the city and have lunch. Then we will take you to see one of the most beautiful cities in the world. You will be able to take gorgeous pictures in front of the famous bridges and monuments and please your eyes with stunning panoramic views. Finish your day admiring this beauty from the water on a relaxing river cruise. Get a good rest to start the second day of your journey! This time we will take you outside of the city to the astonishing Residence that Peter the Great created 300 hundred years ago to leave all the competitors speechless. Ready for the third day? Get your things ready and set on to see the cherry on the cake in your Saint Petersburg experience – The Hermitage Museum. Your route will pass through the Small and Large Throne, Field Marshal and Heraldic Halls. You will admire the paintings of great artists: Vincent Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt.
Panoramic city tour of St...
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip transfer from the airport to the hotel and back
- Accommodation in the hotel of chosen category (3*, 4*, 5*) - 2 nights
- Visa support service (invitation)
- Welcome gifts, chocolate snacks, city maps
- Unlimited water and juice during the excursions
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Neva Embankments
- Entry/Admission - Peterhof State Museum Preserve
- Entry/Admission - St. Petersburg Metro
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- International flights, Other meals not mentioned in the program, Optional tours and services,
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
I recommend this company
The whole crew of my tour was very helpful and understanding. I travel solo so I need lots of personal attention, a…
I'll book again
I booked in the tour with this company on June of 20th before the situation with coronavirus. I wanted to show St P…
About city trip
We had a wonderful city trip with this guys. Kindly and calm driver. Guide who told us a lot of interesting facts a…
My guide Katherine and driver Roman were excellent hosts. They were courteous and very considerate especially since…
No skip the line tickets
We booked a tour with this company to visit Catherine palace with skip the line tickets. On the day of the tour the…
two unforgettable days in St.Petrsburg
We were on a cruise.The car and the guide, Maria, picked us up on time. both were extremely helpful and did everyth…
it is hard to call this tour interesting or educational... the guide (a young man) was mostly talking about his per…
Not the right company to book with
Choosing a tour in St Petersburg do your homework better and choose a better company. What a poor English language …
Beautiful ballet performance
The tour operator deserves 5 stars for booking a ballet performance at the Mariinsky Theater with hotel transport. …
Ekaterina and Roman were amazing! Katherine was friendly and knowledgeable. She took us to the main places and then…
Private 2 day tour visa-free in Spanish
Traveled with my elderly mother, sister and significant other, all Spanish speakers. We had Maria as a tour guide a…
Three summer residents private tour in a single day by car
Awesome tour, covering the Petergof Gardens, Pavlosk and Catherine’s Palace! Nice pace, very easy and convenient by…
Day trip with Irene and Roman
Our day was excellent, tour was conducted in a timely manner and with courtesy. Our guide was very professional an…
Our 2 day Private Tour of St. Petersburg with CityTrip was really great! We were able to see Everything the city h…
Wheelchair plus Private tour
Thank you CityTrip for making my 2 day St Petersburg tour really enjoyable and easy. For anyone travelling with a o…
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Neva Embankments, and 3 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 933 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,813 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Weekend Tour in Saint-Petersburg with Guide by Car
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Weekend Tour in Saint-Petersburg with Guide by Car on Tripadvisor
- Weekend Tour in Saint-Petersburg with Guide by Car price starts from £525.08. Discover and book Weekend Tour in Saint-Petersburg with Guide by Car on Tripadvisor
- Weekend Tour in Saint-Petersburg with Guide by Car cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Weekend Tour in Saint-Petersburg with Guide by Car on Tripadvisor
- Weekend Tour in Saint-Petersburg with Guide by Car is hosted by CITYTRIP. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact CITYTRIP on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Weekend Tour in Saint-Petersburg with Guide by Car on Tripadvisor