Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The best price and no hidden fees! With this tour besides having a professional tour guide you will also have a professional photographer with you at all times taking astonishing photos and videos to capture your visit to this iconic place. The biggest collection of art in the world, more that 3 million pieces from Spain, England, France, Netherlands, Russia and many other countries are here displayed and we show you all the best like Da Vinci, Rembrand, Murillo and so many more that is hard to mention all. We will see the private art collection of Catherine II the Great and the chambers used by the Tsars for their grandiose events, the trip goes trough 3 buildings and more than 300 years of history. The furniture made our of semi precious stones and metals, gold and silver incrusted in the walls, and marble sculptures in ever corner. Later we will send you all the photos and videos by e-mail. The perfect tour for any visitor to the city. A must place to see in your lifetime
- You'll start atAleksandrovskaya KolonnaPalace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 198324We meet righ in the base of the column, by the corner marked in the map, please look for the white and red signSee address & details
- 1Winter Palace of Peter IStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2The State Hermitage MuseumStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atAleksandrovskaya KolonnaPalace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 198324We meet righ in the base of the column, by the corner marked in the map, please look for the white and red signSee address & details
Aleksandrovskaya Kolonna, Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 198324
Returns to original departure point
- Professional Guide
- Professional Photographer
- Entrance to the museum (skip the long line)
- Photos and videos sent later by mail
- Entry/Admission - Winter Palace of Peter I
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The winter palace and hermitage museum tour was a long walk but really worth it. You will get to see rare paintings or famous painters. These 2 places are wonderful and amazing. The best part was we got to buy good copies of the paintings. Really really nice
Date of experience: October 2019
2 Helpful votes
Response from walkingtourmexico, Owner at Hermitage and Winter Palace Private Tour + Professional Photographer
Responded 15 Dec 2019
Dear Irma We are so glad that you enjoyed the tour! in general this tour is loaded with lots of information and for some people museums are not the best way to enjoy a city but for some other people it is, so this tour is designed for the museum, art, architecture and history lovers.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Cheap Tours Russia
After taking the "RUssian Churches" Tour, I decided to go and try with the Ethnography Museum. It was so fantastic …
Great experience! Highly recommended!
We had a great experience and loved the Kazan Cathedral! Our guide was really nice and knowledgeable, always asking…
Great Saint Petersburg tour with a fantastic host!
I visited Saint Petersburg, Russia for the first time in April 2019 with a friend, neither of us had been to Saint …
Guide really knew the place
I had a tour this morning and the guide really knew the place very well. We had some Spanish speaking Russians in t…
Professional, dynamic, funny, interesting...I absolutely recommend it to everyone! The guide was able to adapt to e…
Impecable and perfect!
We had a 6 hours Hermitage tour with Antonio. It was the best tour we have ever had, the guide is very professional…
Cancelled at last minute
We booked one day in advance and received a confirmation email. Two minutes before it was supposed to start, they s…
Expert local knowledge and professional guide
A fantastic tour that drew on expert local knowledge. It was a great way to get to know St. Petersburg’s famous lan…
I’ve lived in Saint Petersburg for a few months now, but had never had a formal tour of the city. I decided to spen…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Hermitage and Winter Palace Private Tour + Professional Photographer
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hermitage and Winter Palace Private Tour + Professional Photographer on Tripadvisor
- Hermitage and Winter Palace Private Tour + Professional Photographer price starts from £36.34. Discover and book Hermitage and Winter Palace Private Tour + Professional Photographer on Tripadvisor
- Hermitage and Winter Palace Private Tour + Professional Photographer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hermitage and Winter Palace Private Tour + Professional Photographer on Tripadvisor
- Hermitage and Winter Palace Private Tour + Professional Photographer is hosted by Cheap Tours Russia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cheap Tours Russia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hermitage and Winter Palace Private Tour + Professional Photographer on Tripadvisor