Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
All St. Petersburg highlights within 1 day only can be Cheap & Easy! The tour is excellent for travellers who feel all right about much walking, want to see a lot, experience local life and save their budget. So much to see for so little to pay! All the museums in the tour are prebooked. We skip the line and save your time to enter the museums. For our cruise ship customers we offer the tour as visa-free. For the whole duration of the tour you’ll be hosted by a local expert, licensed tour guide, fluently speaking English. Why is it so cheap? The reason is that most of the tours include the whole day transport, but here we limited it to the transfers instead - the tours includes the transfer by public transport or taxi to and back from the downtown. The rest will be by metro (subway) or walking. Please, mind that the tour includes a bit of walking and you have to be prepared and have a necessary kit: comfortable shoes, wind jacket, sunglasses and umbrellas or raincoats.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1St. Petersburg MetroStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Nevsky ProspektStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Magazin Kuptsov YeliseyevykhStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Kazan CathedralStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Palace SquareStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byPassage Shopping Center
- 7Arts Square GiftsStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Mikhailovsky GardenStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Dom Kompanii ZingerStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byAnichkov Palace Saint Petersburg City Palace of Youth CreativityThe Alexandrinsky TheaterMonument to Catherine the GreatGostiny DvorState Russian MuseumMikhailovskiy Castle Historical Museum
- 10The State Hermitage MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
See 3 more stops
- All Fees and Taxes
- Taxi (downtown and back)
- Entrance fees/ admissions
- Headsets (6+ guests)
- Entry/Admission - St. Petersburg Metro
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Winter Palace of Peter I
- Gratuities are not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: K JOY Travel
Katia had an answer for all of our questions regarding places to see/eat/drink or anything really! She really has a…
In love with this city!
The guide open us a world we did not know anything about and she did it in the best way possible! Definitely I will…
Interesting, Nice and Easy
Lovely Tour with well informed tour guide and very interesting facts! Would recommend, level of english was perfect…
Très bon séjour !
On an organized trip with Mareti, we had Nina as a guide. She was great! His visits were very interesting, we learn…
Kate was superb! She was patient, knowledgeable and we had a great time. Our driver was also wonderful. We are l…
3 Day Private Tour
I just returned from my second visit to SP in five years. It's such a beautiful city that it deserved more time. …
3 Day Customised Private Tour
My husband and I had a truly joyful experience travelling around St Petersburg with Katya, our tour guide. The iti…
What a wonderful tour to do I will definitely recommend it and our tour guide Svetlana is the best. Thank you
St. Petersburg, Russia
K Joy Travel was the best part of our visit to St. Petersburg. It was an outstanding tour by a highly profession…
St petersburg trip
Had a great time in St Petersburg. Our guide is knowledgeable and knows everything in detail, she’s patiently answe…
Nice visit of St Petersburg
Guided tour of the city very interesting. The guide speaks very good English and was able to explain all the import…
Great bus tour through St.Petersburg
Very comfortable bus, professional tour guide, a lot of information and many short breaks to walk around and take p…
Erasmus program trip
The K JOY services were great. I were very satisfied the whole trip. The interpretation of history and attractions …
A varied tour, colorful and full of history
A good company with whom to visit the city of St Petersburg. A passionate, dynamic and smiling guide who will make …
We had part in ana amazing city tour with so many useful amd interesting imformation. The guide was so genuin, well…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Ports of Call Tours
Popular: Booked by 540 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cheap&Easy tour
What time does Cheap&Easy tour start?
Cheap&Easy tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Cheap&Easy tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Cheap&Easy tour?
How much is Cheap&Easy tour?
Cheap&Easy tour price starts from £288.63. Discover and book Cheap&Easy tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Cheap&Easy tour cancellation policy?
Cheap&Easy tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cheap&Easy tour on Tripadvisor