Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Experience a combination of local Russian cuisine and culture at Stroganoff Steak House - Russia's largest steak house located in St Petersburg's bustling city centre. Take the opportunity to sample Black & Red caviar and good old Russian blinis, two of Russia's oldest remaining delicacies. Both caviar and blinis (pancakes) are produced locally and are made with the highest standards in the world. Each set menu include Salmon red caviar (28,4 g), Sturgeon black caviar (28,4 g), two pancakes with farm sour cream and a drink on your choice (best-known vodka "Tsarskaya Gold" 40 ml, Russian Champagne Abrau-Durso 0,375 ml or Polugar 40 ml). Polugar is an old-style Russian alcoholic beverage, a bread wine revived according to the recipes of the 19th century of the so-called noble distillation. Gain knowledge from experienced, English speaking who can teach you the fascinating history of the produce offered at Stroganoff Steak House.
Konnogvardeyskiy Bul'var, 4, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Returns to original departure point
- Choose between three types of drinks accompanying the tasting set: best-known vodka "Tsarskaya Gold", Russian Champagne Abrau-Durso or Polugar (Russian bread wine)
- Sample Black & Red caviar and good old Russian blinis (pancakes), two of Russia's oldest remaining delicacies.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- You must be at least 18 years old to consume alcohol
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Russian Vodka Museum
Водка и икра, я был как животное
I drank different kinds of Russian greatest vodkas. I loved them so much, accompanied by caviar it was much more th…
Vodka history and tasting
This was an opportunity to taste four typical vodkas with four different sets of ingredients. The history was very…
Nice if you take a tour or an audioguide and combine it with the restaurant Stroganoff
You can choose different tickets, I did the audiotour with tasting of three wodka's and snacks. The museum is not s…
The best Vodka is Russian Vodka!!!!!!
This was part of tour from a cruise that i was on. - Russia through the eyes of the people. As well as seeing some …
Enjoy a traditional dinner
Enjoyed a dinner at the restaurant. You’ll find traditional food in a traditional room. The vodka menu is rather im…
Interesting if you're into vodka
This is an interesting mini museum if you're interested in how vodka evolved in Russian. Also some of the old photo…
We took the audio tour and tasting for 500 rubles. Tour wasn't what we expected, you are given headphones to listen…
Not Worth the Money
The tour was quick and the woman talking about the history of vodka making spoke as if she was reading from a scrip…
Unfortunately, we were not able to spend a lot of time at the museum, however the restaurant was amazing. We wanted…
Interesting, good if you like vodka!
Went here as part of an organised tour. Short, but quite interesting talk about the history of vodka, followed by 3…
Disappointed with the merchandise bought at Russian Vodka Museum
I was at the Russian Vodka Museum on 20 Sep 2019 afternoon and I bought the following items: - Vodka (Beluga) in Ma…
Off the beaten path, cheesy, and oh so fun
This museum is a personal favorite of mine in St. Petersburg. It is tiny. It is cheesy. And yes, its collection con…
Russian Vodka Museum, St. Petersburg, Russia
A must do activity at St. Petersburg with friends. It’s an interesting tour how vodka evolved in Russia and its fun…
Trap for tourist
Well if you think of tasting spanish wine, I would say Spain is the right place, isn't it? Specially if you get to …
Bad and sad
Don’t visit this place. The staff was uncommitted and bored. It looked like the museum was located in someone’s bas…
- Duration: 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Russian Caviar & Pancakes Tasting at Stroganoff Steak House
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Russian Caviar & Pancakes Tasting at Stroganoff Steak House on Tripadvisor
- Russian Caviar & Pancakes Tasting at Stroganoff Steak House price starts from £58.23. Discover and book Russian Caviar & Pancakes Tasting at Stroganoff Steak House on Tripadvisor
- Russian Caviar & Pancakes Tasting at Stroganoff Steak House cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Russian Caviar & Pancakes Tasting at Stroganoff Steak House on Tripadvisor
- Russian Caviar & Pancakes Tasting at Stroganoff Steak House is hosted by Russian Vodka Museum. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Russian Vodka Museum on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Russian Caviar & Pancakes Tasting at Stroganoff Steak House on Tripadvisor