View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The easy going tour which introduces the city in the way to have fun and joy. Your top professional guide with perfect sense of humour will not leave you indifferent. The tour includes amazing - very beautiful The Faberge Museum, The Hermitage and other St-Petersburg sights. On the second day visit Catherine palace and Peterhof. The third day has all the chances to become the most romantick day of your trip. Pleasant atmosphere, nice people around and reasonable prices are guaranteed.
The Best of St Petersburg Within...
Royal Summer Residences
- All admission fees as per program SKIP THE LINE
- A bottle of water per day per a traveller
- Headsets (for groups of more than 8 people)
- Professional licensed guide
- Visa-free arrangements
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Morskoy Fasad
- Entry/Admission - Neva Embankments
- Entry/Admission - Savior on the Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - City Sightseeing Neva. Canal Cruise
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - St. Isaac's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Saint Petersburg Metro Museum
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Gratitude to a guide and a driver
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Ludmila Tours - Tours in Russia
I just wanted to share with you what a pleasure it was working with Ludmila tours. I have worked in the travel indu…
Fascinating St.Petersburg with Ludmila tours
This was the most exceptional tour organised by Ludmila Tours, Our guide Inna and driver Vlad have exceeded our exp…
Hands down the best tour we have ever been on!!!
My mum and I joined a 2-day shore tour with Ludmila Tours. It was awesome! Anna, our lovely tour guide had so muc…
2 Spectacular Days in St.Petersburg
Our guide Jane was great. She was very interesting, friendly and easy to be with. Sites were rearranged to make the…
Our guide Sofia is a beautiful lady with excellent English and an amazing knowledge of her city. We enjoyed her ins…
The best tour
It was a complete delight from the beginning till the last minute. Our guide Maria was the best one we have ever me…
We loved the tour
We travelled with the family. This was my first time to Russia and did not know a lot about the history prior to th…
Our guide Olga was amazing! She was very knowledgeable and cheerful. This tour was even better than expected. Wish…
Saint Petersburg is such a beautiful place! I am fortunate enough to have Oksana as my guide and Ygor as our transp…
The journey to Russia was our dream for a long time and finally it came true. This September we were in Saint Peter…
Worth every minute of the stay
Tatjania was an amazing Tour Host. She was bright and cheerful, and there was nothing that was asked of her that wa…
Excellent tour guide, excellent driver, excellent service
I recently took a 2 day St. Petersburg tour with Ludmila Tours as part of a Baltic cruise. The company was able to…
This trip was absolutely amazing. Our guide Tatjana was wonderful, very knowledgeable, very easy going, and was abl…
Amazing and informative tour with guide Tatiana!
We did the 2-Day St. Petersburg City and Local Culture Shore Excursion in a Small Group tour in early October from …
Great Trip! Great Tour Guide!
We had a great 2-day tour of St. Petersburg! Helen was our excellent tour guide. She was very knowledgable, helpf…
- Morskoy Fasad, Neva Embankments, and 21 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241