Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Do you have just a few days to be around here, but want to visit as much as possible? Then our Olkhon jeep tour has been designed particularly for you! Olkhon is considered the heart of Lake Baikal. By visiting only one island, you may see the entire diversity of Baikal landscapes such as steep, boreal forest, long sandy beaches, huge rock formations, and others. Taking this trip you will see how a 72 km- long island might be, enjoy riding Russian off-road vehicles, taking in breathtaking views of the lake from the observation points on Khoboy, search for the seals in the Baikal waters, and way, way more. Join us and you will find out what true Baikal looks like. What's included? · 3 full days on Lake Baikal; · 2 overnight stays at a guest house with a shared bathroom, Olkhon Island; · Public transport transfer Irkutsk - Olkhon Island - Irkutsk; · 7-hour jeep tour on Olkhon; · 3-hour walking tour, Olkhon Island · Guide service throughout the tour
From fabulous Irkutsk to...
Olkhon jeep tour in the north of...
Trekking tour to an observation...
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Public transport services
- Hotel pick up by taxi
- Guide service throught the tour
- Entry/Admission - Monument to the Founders of Irkutsk
- Entry/Admission - Olkhon Ferry
- Entry/Admission - The observation deck, Baikal View Hotel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Winter Baikal wonders with a wonderful guide
Highly recommended!!! We spent a week on Lake Baikal carefully guided by Nadezhda. We visited Irkutsk, then we mov…
Great time on Baikal lake
Great experience exploring Baikal We had amazing trip in August 2020. Well organized, exciting, full of interesting…
I was very limited in time, but Nadezhda showed all best places. Special thanks for a very friendly and welcoming a…
Beautiful scenery for a reasonable price
Covid has obviously affected travel for everyone. Luckily in Siberia there are a lot of pretty amazing places that …
That was awesome.
Me and my wife have encountered our very first hiking experience at the shores of Baikal lake in mid July. Meeting …
Great experience in great nature
Very kind and nice person who organized me last minute a pretty good tour! The local guide could be improved but Na…
Two thumbs up !
We were a group of 4 driving enthusiasts from India and contacted Nadya with very specific needs. Nadya was very …
Great Day Around Irkutsk and Lake Baikal
Great one-day tour around Irkutsk and southern Lake Baikal. Knowledgeable and flexible, the guide Nadya and her dri…
Beautiful scenery, terrific tour guide!
Visiting Irkutsk and Listvyanka was a great experience. The scenery is incredibly beautiful and tour guide Nadya wa…
Perfect day at the Baikal lake
Amazing trip to the Baikal lake. Max our guide was really great, He was very knowledgeable and open to our wishes, …
My wife, two-year-old daughter, and I had a terrific time during this tour. We saw wonderful things, learnt a lot, …
Great way to see Lake Baikal!
Nadya has been a very nice tour guide. She knows even the most trivial things with Lake Baikal as well as history o…
Nadezhda organised for our small group a wonderful tailored tour, taking into consideration all of our wishes and d…
My guide was lovely and flexible with my flight delay due to fog. I was able to see the Lake area, go on a boat ex…
- Monument to the Founders of Irkutsk, Olkhon Ferry, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Olkhon Island Budget Guided Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Olkhon Island Budget Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- Olkhon Island Budget Guided Tour price starts from £385.38. Discover and book Olkhon Island Budget Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- Olkhon Island Budget Guided Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Olkhon Island Budget Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- Olkhon Island Budget Guided Tour is hosted by SeeBaikal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SeeBaikal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Olkhon Island Budget Guided Tour on Tripadvisor