Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Train to Guilin, Reed Flute Cave...
Li river cruise, Yangshuo...
Guangzhou Railway Station, Sanyuanli, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou, China
Returns to original departure point
- Transfer to attractions in Guilin as per itinerary
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Guilin
- English-speaking local tour guide
- Meals as per itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan)
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Trunk Hill (Xiangbishan)
- Entry/Admission - Li River
- Overnight accommodation (Optional)
- Food and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfers in Guangzhou
- Passport copy is required when booking the tour and on the travel date
- Hotel details are required when booking this tour to send the train tickets
- Our staff will send the train ticket to your hotel one day before the tour
- Once the train or flights tickets have been booked, a notification will be sent to the traveler and NO REFUND can be made.
- If you select the option with Accommodation, each room is for 2 people, and if the group is with odd number of people, the single supplement is already included. For example, first 2 people will share 1 room, and the third person will have his/her own room.
- Child use extra bed and shares room with parents
- The start and end times will vary depending on traffic and road conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: VariArts Travel
Sichuan Opera: Shufeng in Chengdu
This was a fantastic experience for my children and I. The Opera was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed dressing u…
If you go yo Guilin it means you should take Li river Cruise, they pick you up from you hotel and the others from o…
Dynamic but limited show
The show is at times breathtaking in the physical dynamism of the performers. It is a great spectacle - superb colo…
Ticket at the gate
It was easy to buy tickets on the spot with cash. Locals use other Chinese apps for tickets and payment solution. I…
I didn't expect this show to be as high quality as it was. It was absolutely excellent and I will for sure go back …
A long line of boats but a fantastic view!
We had a giggle as we were expecting a leisurely cruise along the river but there were no less than 50 large ferrie…
One of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen, cannot vault the performance. There was snacks on site and the staff…
Good trip and park area with garden and temple of heaven. Also you can see a lot what chinese people do to relax an…
Waking The Great Wall
The Great Wall id a wonderful place to visit, to take pictures and video. If and when you visit The Great Wall drin…
Worthwhile trip with kids. My boys (10 & 6) really enjoyed the show and was one of their highlights of the trip
Trip advisor never sent me my voucher!
After having paid for my entrance weeks in advance, I was required to buy a brand new ticket upon entry because Tri…
Breathtakingly beautiful lakes
This group of 5 or 6 lakes connected by small water falls are is stunningly beautiful with the background snowy mou…
A super way to celebrate a Golden Wedding Anniversary!
We spent about five hours there on our wedding anniversary last July. It was a splendid experience. We took two fri…
What an absolutely phenomenal show. We would highly recommend it and will certainly go to see it again, if we end u…
Great show but....
The show was great and very well thought out and very creative. There were so many vibrant colors and effects it wa…
- Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan), Elephant Trunk Hill (Xiangbishan), and 2 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Guilin 2-Day Tour from Guangzhou
What time does Guilin 2-Day Tour from Guangzhou start?
Guilin 2-Day Tour from Guangzhou will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Guilin 2-Day Tour from Guangzhou on Tripadvisor
How much is Guilin 2-Day Tour from Guangzhou?
Guilin 2-Day Tour from Guangzhou price starts from £233.73. Discover and book Guilin 2-Day Tour from Guangzhou on Tripadvisor
What is the Guilin 2-Day Tour from Guangzhou cancellation policy?
Guilin 2-Day Tour from Guangzhou cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guilin 2-Day Tour from Guangzhou on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Guilin 2-Day Tour from Guangzhou?
Guilin 2-Day Tour from Guangzhou is hosted by VariArts Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VariArts Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guilin 2-Day Tour from Guangzhou on Tripadvisor