View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Canton TowerStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedThis Private lay over tour will let you explore the well-known attractions. Your guide will pick up you from Guangzhou airport from 8am to 1pm. Then you will start to visit 5 or 6 attractions in the city Guangzhou depending on your lay over time. Afterwards you will be transferred back to Guangzhou airport where the trip concludes. Nine attractions to choose. 1. Dr Sunyat-sen Memorial Hall (30 minutes to visit) It is a traditional Chinese architectural building to commemorate Dr Sun Yat-sen. 2. Museum of the Tomb of the Nanyue King of the Western Han Period (1.5 hours to visit) You will visit the original tomb that was excavated in 1983 while constructing a hotel here. The tomb proves the long history of Guangzhou that can be tracked back to 2,200 years ago. There is an exhibition hall to display all kinds of relics excavated in both the tomb and Guangzhou. 3. Academy of Chen Clan, or The Chen Clan Ancestral Hall(1 hour to visit) It is an academic temple built by the 72 Chen clans for their juniors' accommodation and preparation for the imperial examinations in 1894 during Qing Dynasty. It is a complex with traditional Canton architecture style which is notable for its rich decoration including a large collection of wood carving, stone carving, brick carving, pottery, plaster and iron engraving. 4. Shamian Island (40 minutes to visit) You will wander around the European architectural style area which was former colony for British and French 100 years ago. 5. Yuexiu Park (1 hour to visit) It is a largest city park in the downtown of Guangzhou. You will view the 5-ram statue and Zhenhai Tower and old city wall in the park. 6. Guangxiao Temple (40 minutes to visit) It is one of the oldest Buddhist temples in Guangzhou. There are well-preserved old buildings, statues, and old trees etc. 7. Six Banyan Temple (30 minute to visit) It is one of the oldest Buddhist temples in Guangzhou, and its early history can be traced back to 1500 years ago. The Flower Pagoda is the main structure in the temple. 8. Beijing Road (1 hour to visit) It is one of the 10 pedestrian shopping streets in China. There are ancient pavements built during different dynasties under the modern road to prove the long history around this area. It is wonderful place for shopping as well. 9. Canton Tower (One hour to visit) It is the third highest TV tower TV tower in the world with a height of 600 meters. If you want to go up the Tower, admission cost is on your own.Read more
See Important Information for details
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- airport pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Canton Tower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Silk Road Trips
Chimelong Circus Show
It was preforming by a multi nations team. The animals was well trained and followed the instructions. We are…
GuangZhou Pearl River night view
I went there with my family and my kids enjoyed. It’s a very nice view although is raining day. Very beautiful…
Would go again
We cruised on the Yangtze River Explorer 4. The ship was beautiful with spacious rooms and excellent cabin…
Hospital empat guide and beautiful night viewport of the Perak river area!
Kind and Courteous guide. Good Food and beautiful view of pearl river. Very enjoyable tour- recommend for others.
Washington DC, District of Columbia1917
Don’t buy here online
It is $17.90 USD to buy online here, but only 98 RMB, which is $14 USD to buy in person. It would be worth it if…
Wow what a trip!! Beautiful area!
We flew to Zhangjiajie instead of taking the bullet train. Once we hit the ground we never stopped, we went to…
An outstanding experience
I went on this cruise tour at the beginning of August and want to express my great impression it made on me. Being…
River nite tour
This was a fun experience something to do when in Guangzhou. The ferry’s are nice n well maintained. They have…
Hong Kong, China7939
Good service, freindly staff, over all vey good day out!
We booked this tour via their web site. There was no issues with communications, replies to email questions was…
Amazing view from the river. Long lines but the boats are big. The view of Guangzhou from the river is really…
- Duration: 5–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071