Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1XiGuan MinSuGuanStop: 3 hours - Admission includedAt 9:15am or 2:30pm, meet your guide at your centrally located Guangzhou hotel. Then you will be transferred to Xiguan where you will walk to the Food Street where you will see the traditional Cantonese noodles, beef, Dim Sum, Barbecued pork, and Mati Cake etc… Afterwards you will explore a local market where there are different shops selling fruits, seafood, vegetables, cakes, tools, buns, and dumplings etc. You will taste 5 different local food with your local guide. Then you will have a lunch/dinner with your guide to choose whatever you prefer to eat in these area, which is on your own budget. Afterwards your guide will help you get a taxi or metro back to your hotel where the tour concludes.Read more
- Local guide
- 5 eateries
- Bottled water
- Walking tour to taste the local food
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - XiGuan MinSuGuan
- Hotel drop-off
- Lunch or dinner
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers over 3 years old
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Delicious and delicate. The food in Guangzhou is the best. The old town is worth visiting if you want to know history and cultures of Guangzhou. Travelling in Guangzhou is not so difficult except for some language problems until recently the GZ government has had an…
Date of experience: February 2021
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Silk Road Trips
A great night out
What a view!! The smorgasbord was a great selection, tasty and as much as you liked. One of the best western selec…
A Hidden Gem Area
We enjoyed our trip very much and our tour guide Mango did an excellent job. It is good time to go now, as hardly a…
Chimelong Circus Show
It was preforming by a multi nations team. The animals was well trained and followed the instructions. We are enjoy…
GuangZhou Pearl River night view
I went there with my family and my kids enjoyed. It’s a very nice view although is raining day. Very beautiful ligh…
Would go again
We cruised on the Yangtze River Explorer 4. The ship was beautiful with spacious rooms and excellent cabin attendan…
Hospital empat guide and beautiful night viewport of the Perak river area!
Kind and Courteous guide. Good Food and beautiful view of pearl river. Very enjoyable tour- recommend for others.
Don’t buy here online
It is $17.90 USD to buy online here, but only 98 RMB, which is $14 USD to buy in person. It would be worth it if y…
Wow what a trip!! Beautiful area!
We flew to Zhangjiajie instead of taking the bullet train. Once we hit the ground we never stopped, we went to the…
An outstanding experience
I went on this cruise tour at the beginning of August and want to express my great impression it made on me. Being …
River nite tour
This was a fun experience something to do when in Guangzhou. The ferry’s are nice n well maintained. They have diff…
Good service, freindly staff, over all vey good day out!
We booked this tour via their web site. There was no issues with communications, replies to email questions was pro…
Amazing view from the river. Long lines but the boats are big. The view of Guangzhou from the river is really nice…
I really enjoyed the Pearl River Night Cruise, even though I'm pretty sure that I was the only English speaking per…
Beautiful city visit
Wonderful opportunity to see the city from the river with the bridges illuminated. The tour was well presented and…
Guangzhou China 🇨🇳 home 🏡 💕
Guangzhou our China 🇨🇳 home 🏡 it always a great pleasure to return and leave behind the 🇬🇧 parliament infighti…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Frequently Asked Questions about Foodies Tour In The Old Town of Guangzhou
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Foodies Tour In The Old Town of Guangzhou on Tripadvisor
- Foodies Tour In The Old Town of Guangzhou price starts from £96.53. Discover and book Foodies Tour In The Old Town of Guangzhou on Tripadvisor
- Foodies Tour In The Old Town of Guangzhou cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Foodies Tour In The Old Town of Guangzhou on Tripadvisor
- Foodies Tour In The Old Town of Guangzhou is hosted by Silk Road Trips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Silk Road Trips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Foodies Tour In The Old Town of Guangzhou on Tripadvisor