This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Cheng yang bridge was built in 1916, it has a history of almost one hundred years.Wind and rain bridge is the architectural symbol of the Dong people. The bridge is 77.76 meters long, 3.75 meters wide and 11.52 meters high. It is wooden structure, which has no nails. The wind and rain bridge is very important in Dong village, which is the place for sacrifice by local farmer. Our professional English speaking tour guide will explain all local mystery story for you. We will prepare some local preserved meat , veggies for you, our meal also available for vegetarian.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byGuilin
- 1Chengyang Wind and Rain BridgeStop: 4 hours - Admission includedIt takes about 3 hours drive by high way. First,We will show you around of the wind and rain bridge and Dong village. And then local family visit, and we will have lunch in local restaurant.Read morePass byGuilin
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Chengyang Wind and Rain Bridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Michelle's private tours
Michelle has been our tour guide and organizer for the three fantastic days in the area. Great service, very flexib…
5 Day Tour in Guilin Yangshuo and Rice Terraces
Summary: First class advice, impeccable arrangements - wonderful Customer Service, excellent timing for suggested …
Michelle is a local who attended to our excellent 5 day stay in Yangshuo. Very good communication, she listened to…
Excellent tour guide
I highly recommend Michelle as tour guide. She arranged my visit to Yangshuo for two years in row. Michelle know …
We loved our time in Yangshuo with Michelle
Michelle was wonderful guide during our visit to Yangshuo. During a packed two day whirlwind tour we were able see…
Amazing tour by Michelle for two years now
I went on a day tour with Michelle in Yangshuo last summer - one of the best guides I’ve had and extremely attentiv…
We had a perfect vacation in Yangshuo!
Bamboo boat,cycling,rock climbing,hiking are the highlights in our trip.We were grateful to have Michelle as our gu…
our trip to china
We are a couple,spent with Michelle 4days in Guilin and Yangshuo area.She was so patient for all questions while we…
Wonderful guide - highly recommended!!
We spent the entire day with Michelle who was the most cheerful, flexible, nice and knowledgeable guide we’ve had. …
Flexible and versatile Tour Guide
Michelle took us to Ping"An rice terraces,down the Liriver,bamboo raft,and she arranged a nice Taichi lesson.She kn…
We choose Yangshuo to spend our weekend as we working at Shenzhen city. Michelle met us at Guilin train station and…
Michelle was very effective and efficient in organization.She has a great sense of humor and managed our days to pe…
A very pleasant experience
We spent 3 days in Yangshuo county with Michelle as our guide.She was very knowledgable and helpful girl.The itiner…
Cheerful and Friendly Guide
Michelle was very responsive to our messages prior to the trip, providing suggestions and catering to our requests …
Fantastic friendly guide!
We are sitting in the airport in Guilin having left the Yangshuo Mountain Retreat this morning. This was my fifth v…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241