Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
If you have very limited time in Guilin, this is the tour for you. It has personal guide,private car ,You can have your friends with you.You can set your own pace.This tour takes you to all of Guilin’s most famous Longsheng Terraced sites.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Longji MountainStop: 8 hours - Admission includedYou will be picked up at your hotel lobby between 7:30am and 8:00am.The guide will call or leave you a message the night before your tour to prearrange the meeting time.Then drive about 1.5 hours to the Longsheng County. The Longji rice terraces of Longsheng County are beautiful in every season. Depending on the time you visit, the paddies will be lush green in summer and turn gold yellow near the end of September. During the winter months they might be covered with a blanket of snow and in spring the waterlogged rice fields sparkle in the sunlight. Best times to visit the rice terraces of Longsheng are the beginning of May when farmers start planting and irrigating the fields with water (although you need to be lucky with the morning mist) and the two weeks before the end of the first week of October (National Holidays) when the paddies turn golden yellow just before harvest time. Particularly around and between the villages of PingAn and Dazhai, the views of large wooden lodges on stilts, endless rice terraces cascading down into the valley below and the spectacular backdrop of a 2000 meter high mountain ridge is always an unforgettable holiday experience and includes some of the most beautiful mountain scenery in Guangxi Province. After a short lunch break, continue your terrace exploration to the No. 2 Viewing Platform, a 20-minute walk, which is a fantastic spot for a bird's-eye view of the Longji Terraces beneath your feet. You will have enough time to take pictures and enjoy the fresh air at the platform. At the end of the Longji Terraces tour we will take you back to your hotel in Guilin in our private car. Meals: No meals, advice freely availableFriendly Tips: 1. As you are going to walk a lot, please wear a pair of comfortable shoes as well as sunscreen, sunglasses and hat. 2. The hiking portion of our Guilin Longsheng tour usually ends at the No. 2 Viewing Platform, but if you are physically energetic, you could trek for another hour to the No.1 Viewing Platform. Please let the guide know in advance if you are interested in this additional trek and our guide will be delighted to lead you there for a panoramic view.Read more
- Air-conditioned car or van transfer service.
- Entrance tickets as listed.
- English speaking tour guide service.
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Longji Rice Terraces
- Entry/Admission - Longji Mountain
- Typical Chinese lunch.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for the guide and driver.
- Optional activities.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Jeff Ning China Tours
Having Lin tour us around Xi’an is probably the greatest highlight of our trip. We could tell she is passionate for…
Xian – If you come first time, there will be second time
Lin, who is my tour guide, has walked me through Chinese history in Qin Dysnaty with lots of stories about Qinshihu…
Xian your way - fantastic guide!
Lin was a fantastic and enthusiastic guide for my day tour - extremely knowledgeable and friendly! As a solo femal…
Great Private Tour
We had a lovely tour of the Terracotta Soldiers with this company and our tour guide, Francy. We booked the tour be…
Incredible tour. Hard to pick a favourite spot. For history the Terracotta Warriors can't be beat. The guide, Lin, …
Nice rainy day
Terra cotta visit was very interesting, my guide was passionate and very knowledgeable. Had a good time at lunch, …
Xi’an in the time of corona
My favorite part of the experience was the tea tasting. It was fun to try different teas that normally we could not…
Perfect introduction to XI’an
This tour was a perfect way to be introduced to Xi’an, and Lin was a fantastic guide! We learned so much about the …
Family Visit to Terracotta Warriors
We had a great time with our tour guide Lin. She was very pleasant and knowledgeable. More importantly, she was ext…
Private History Tour
I had a great tour with Dodo of the Shaanxi history museum. The tour was very convenient; they contacted me via ema…
Private half day tour of Xian Terracotta Warriors
Lin’s knowledge and passion for the visit shone through. This was a wonderful and educational afternoon out. Highly…
Terra Cotta Warriors
Toured with Dodo and really enjoyed the tour and her company. Had authentic Xi'an food too. Highly recommended
Easy way to get to see Warriors
If you want easy and hassle free then this tour is ideal - our guide Dodo was friendly and helpful. Useful informat…
Lin was a Great guide!
Thank you Lin for your spectacular english and granular level knowledge of the terra-cotta warriors. December was p…
Xi'an in a day
We had an excellent time while on this tour. We were picked up at the train station and taken directly to the terra…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 196 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Longsheng Terraced Field Day Tour from Guilin
What time does Private Longsheng Terraced Field Day Tour from Guilin start?
Private Longsheng Terraced Field Day Tour from Guilin will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Private Longsheng Terraced Field Day Tour from Guilin on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Longsheng Terraced Field Day Tour from Guilin?
Private Longsheng Terraced Field Day Tour from Guilin price starts from £149.70. Discover and book Private Longsheng Terraced Field Day Tour from Guilin on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Longsheng Terraced Field Day Tour from Guilin cancellation policy?
Private Longsheng Terraced Field Day Tour from Guilin cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Longsheng Terraced Field Day Tour from Guilin on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Longsheng Terraced Field Day Tour from Guilin?
Private Longsheng Terraced Field Day Tour from Guilin is hosted by Jeff Ning China Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jeff Ning China Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Longsheng Terraced Field Day Tour from Guilin on Tripadvisor