Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Xi'an Banpo MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 2 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Mausoleum of the First Qin EmperorStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English guide
- Admission fees for the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Banpo Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor
- personal expenses
- Hotel accommodations
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: China Connection Tours
We organised a tour with China Connection Tours in July 2020 to Louyang, Xi'an and Chengdu. Our tour guides (Linda…
Vietnam and Cambodia
I worked closely with Hu Bin to organize a 12 day trip which included Vietnam (Hanoi, HCMC and Hoi An) and Cambodia…
It was a package tour from 6 Dec. to 9 Dec. which involved air ticket booking, hotel and site seeing. It went of ve…
11 Day Private China Tour: Beijing/Xian/Suzhou/Shanghai: Great Trip
We took an 11 day family vacation using CCT to arrange a private tour of 4. They listened to what we wanted and we…
I used China Connection Tours for a couple of times for transportation arrangements in Beijing for a business trip.…
Amazing China experience
To experience China requires knowledgeable guides, comfortable transportation, excellent accommodations, restaurant…
Maliandao Tea Market
Enjoyed a delightful half-day private tour of the Maliandao Tea Market. Iris is an excellent guide and translator. …
Outstanding arrangements at reasonable prices
Last year, I gave China Connection Tours a try to arrange a customized private tour based on positive reviews on Tr…
Made the most of a bad situation!
We were in Hong Kong as one of our stops on a Far East cruise,it was to have been a longer stop,our ship was due to…
China - Well organized and always on time
Fiona was initially given my starting city and date and ending city and date. I also gave her a list of MUST SEE s…
We worked with Summer from China Connection Tours on a tour of Shanghai and then a four day Yangtze River Cruise. …
2-week china private tour. Beijing, Chendu, Zhangjiajie, Hangzhou and Shanghai
This was a once in a lifetime experience. The stars of this organization are the tour guides. They are very friendl…
4 city tours of Beijing, Xian, Xining and Lhasa
Booked a ten day tour with them with Ms. Summer Lou as the front person. We two couples had a great time there beca…
August 2019 Tour Experience
I had a very tough tour in south China and subsequently it was quite expesive. Thus, I expected to have the best to…
Chan Pheng L00
Does this company even exist?!
Advise everyone to thoroughly check company background before paying. I paid the deposit for a 10 day tour but com…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 193 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 194 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Xi'an one day group tour
- The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor
- Xi'an Banpo Museum
What time does Xi'an one day group tour start?
Xi'an one day group tour will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Xi'an one day group tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Xi'an one day group tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is Xi'an one day group tour?
Xi'an one day group tour price starts from £60.43. Discover and book Xi'an one day group tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Xi'an one day group tour cancellation policy?
Xi'an one day group tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Xi'an one day group tour on Tripadvisor