Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Spend a half-day with an English-speaking guide while travelling Xi'an, and visit the top attraction of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, discover one of the world cultural heritages listed by UNESCO in 1987. Hotel pickup and drop-off service, live narration by professional tour guide, private transportation and entrance fee, fancy meal (for lunch and dinner option) are all included.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 4 hours - Admission includedWe focus on provide a high qualified half day private tour for Terra cotta Warriors and Horses Museum. You will also have the flexibility of choosing your preferred time at 08:00 am in the morning or 2:00 pm in the afternoon separately to enjoy the travel. Driving of approx. 1 hour to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum by having a comfortable and spacious vehicle. Learn with your professional guide's detailed commentary of Qin Dynasty and China's first emperor, visit all three pits (1 Pit, 2 Pit and 3 Pit tagged in the order of their discoveries) of the Terracotta Army Museum upon arrival, witness the 2,200-year-old sculptures depicting thousands of unique figures, and be shocked by the vivid life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses. Spend enough time there and visit at your pace. Brand mineral water, telescope, sterilized earphones will be provided to ensure the first-class travel experience during the stay of museum. Around 3 hours visiting, head to a local featured Qin Style restaurant to taste the delicious seasonal Dishes and main food, you can wear like a Qin Dynasty people there and learn the local accent to act as a local. Alternatively, if you choose an afternoon tour which will be commenced at 14:00, after the tour of Terra-Cotta Army, the dinner will be offered at Yongxingfang where you could taste different kinds of most famous delicacies and try local custom such as swashing blow, etc. After that, have a safe transfer back to downtown and return to your hotel to conclude the highlight tour.Read more
- Professional licensed driver
- Top-rated English-speaking tour guide with over 10 years working experience;
- Brand Bottled water or Coffee, telescope, sterilized earphones are offered;
- Fixed Set Menu for Lunch option or 5 types local snacks for Dinner option;
- Free 4G WIFI during the tour;
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Price are valid for Adults and Child;
- Your own booked hotel detailed information are required;
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our guide Cathy has done a great job in telling us stories about Terracotta and the ancient history of china.
Date of experience: April 2019
Two families consisting of 4 adults and 3 children booked a half day tour with Lily's Private Tours and we could not have been happier with the service. Wendy, our tour guide collected us at our hotel at midday after we flew in from Beijing. She offered us three options for…
Date of experience: July 2018
1 Helpful vote
Response from Lily S, Owner at Half Day Boutique experience of Terra-Cotta Army with Meal option
Responded 24 Jul 2018
Thank you Dekari for the favorable review, Lilysun and her team is very grateful. You are always welcome to come back.
Simply could not have been better! My guide Wendy was fabulous, knowledgable and completely flexible in her arrangements I was supposed to fly in at 12:30 for a half day tour focussed on the Terracotta Warriors and biking the Xi'an City Wall. My flight was delayed 1.5 hours…
Date of experience: May 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Lily's Private Tours
Value added - Michal (tour guide) is a foodie
We had a wonderful 2 days with our guide Michael. He took all the work out of navigating Xi'an - including our mea…
Excellent food tour-- and amazing guide!
I recommend this food tour, and guide Michael, to anyone visiting Xi'an! The tour was customizable if there are spe…
Great day in Xian
I was recommended Michael by a friend who had taken his tour while in Xian. As I had visited Xian before I had very…
-3 day Xi’an and Luoyang tour-
Michael and Jeff were our tour guides for the three days; Michael in Xi’an and Jeff in Luoyang. The tour was great …
Absolutely superb day out, from start to finish. The expertise of our guide Jackie was second to none. We were tr…
Experience of a lifetime with Lily
Lily was my tour guide and my trip to Xi'an would not have been the same without her indepth knowledge and brillian…
Delicious Food and Great Guide
Michael took us on a food tour and it was absolutely great. We tried lots of delicious food we'd never had before, …
Amazing time with Michael!
My girlfriend and I had an amazing time with Michael for our Bike tour and Calligraphy lesson! It started with a lo…
Energetic Tour Guide, Rich Historical Sites
Our customised tour consisted of the terracotta warriors, cave dwellings and Han Yang Ling mausoleum with our guide…
Fun noodle making in great setting
My boyfriend came to visit me in China where I live (I am American). We took the noodle making class. We were the o…
Great 2 days in Xian
I travelled with my husband and 3 kids (10,8,5), I was a little worried at first due to the kids age and attention.…
Lily’s Private tour
Lily has helped us to arrange train tickets from Beijing to XiAn, and tours in XiAn and Beijing. Communication was …
Our guide Wendy spent a ton of time explaining everything about the tomb and it's importance and what exactly we we…
Fantastic tour by Shine
Our tour of the Terracotta Army by Shine was both informative and fun. We also visited the golden goose pagoda in t…
Guerreiros de Xi'an
The tour was perfect. Our guide Shine was very knowledgeable and took a really good care of our group. In just one …
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 168 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,311 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 196 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half Day Boutique experience of Terra-Cotta Army with Meal option
Which attractions will I visit with Half Day Boutique experience of Terra-Cotta Army with Meal option?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half Day Boutique experience of Terra-Cotta Army with Meal option on Tripadvisor
How much is Half Day Boutique experience of Terra-Cotta Army with Meal option?
Half Day Boutique experience of Terra-Cotta Army with Meal option price starts from £152.17. Discover and book Half Day Boutique experience of Terra-Cotta Army with Meal option on Tripadvisor
What is the Half Day Boutique experience of Terra-Cotta Army with Meal option cancellation policy?
Half Day Boutique experience of Terra-Cotta Army with Meal option cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Boutique experience of Terra-Cotta Army with Meal option on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Half Day Boutique experience of Terra-Cotta Army with Meal option?
Half Day Boutique experience of Terra-Cotta Army with Meal option is hosted by Lily's Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lily's Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Boutique experience of Terra-Cotta Army with Meal option on Tripadvisor