Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
As is known to all, Xian is famous for the world wonder of Terracotta Warriors. This city itself earns lots of fame with its history and culture. Actually, there are many more places also full of cultural and historical appeal around Xian, such as Famen Temple. Famen Temple, located about 118 km west of Xian, is of highly historical significance to be visited. You will get to know how Buddhism culture come to China and develop in China here. .
- You'll start atBell Tower Hotel XianOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Famen Temple (Famen Si)Stop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atBell Tower Hotel Xian110 Nan Da Jie, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, ChinaPickup is available for the hotel with centrally location (usually within 2nd ring road), if your hotel beyond the range, it might occur extra transfer fee according to the distance.See address & details
Bell Tower Hotel Xian, 110 Nan Da Jie, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Returns to original departure point
- All private transfer mentioned in itinerary by air-conditioned car
- Excellent English-speaking guide
- Entrance tickets
- One bottle of water per person
- Tolls, fuel and parking charges
- Chinese style
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Famen Temple (Famen Si)
- Battery cart in Famen Temple
- Gratuities (highly recommended)
- Other personal expense
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Age under 2 is free to join
- Tour guide will contact you the evening before the tour date
- Passport name, number, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Tour guide for other languages is available, please advise to note and pay extra 50 USD per group
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: China Xian Tour
The trip was well planned and customized to our liking! The Tour Guide & Driver were both very polite and professio…
Amazing experience in Xi’an
Being the capital of 13 dynasties made Xi’an must visit place for me. I selected 2-days private tour with excellent…
5 starts! Highly recommended!
We did our own private tour and had the best time! Can’t recommend this service more! Starting from initial communi…
Wonderful trip and excellent service
Xian Tour did another outstanding job of setting up a private tour to see beautiful Yunnan province in China. Sophi…
The best experience
We had a private day tour in Hangzhou. What a wonderful experience!!!! The places we visited are beautiful, the gui…
the armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China.
Impressive and very well preserved monument. Our tourist guide show us this place and a tour around Xi’an. She expl…
Thank you to Sophie very helpful and also thank you to Shasha our tour guide with good knowledge the history of Xia…
Fantastic Xi'an trip, with train, Terra-Cotta Warriors, and City tour.
Completely turnkey tour by Grace. Everything is planned for you. Perfectly planned from transportation, food, hotel…
My Huashan Tour
It was fun and I really do enjoy every moment of it. Thank you for the great service and very much appreciated. Wil…
Great guide excellent tour
We only had half a day to see the magnificent Terracotta Warriors. Our guide Noble was superb. Very good English, i…
Every single penny is worth it
It was a such a great tour,very educational. Our tour guide is accommodating and she explained the history very wel…
Wonderful day trip
I have had a wonderful day trip to Xi'an from Shanghai, all arranged by China Xi'an Tour including hotel pick up an…
My trip was excellent, I have nothing to complain. The person who assisted me scheduled all my transfers and guide …
Awesome, Amazing and extremely well planned. With a Chinese Lunch that was the best food for the entire trip!!
A wonderful tour guide Nancy, and excellent driver!! Nancy was very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and accommodating.…
Both of our children thoroughly enjoyed their visit to the Terracotta Warriors, learning much about the history and…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 168 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,311 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 197 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Xian Buddhistical Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Famen Temple
- Xian Buddhistical Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Famen Temple will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Xian Buddhistical Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Famen Temple on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Xian Buddhistical Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Famen Temple on Tripadvisor
- Xian Buddhistical Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Famen Temple price starts from £148.58. Discover and book Xian Buddhistical Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Famen Temple on Tripadvisor
- Xian Buddhistical Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Famen Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Xian Buddhistical Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Famen Temple on Tripadvisor