Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Go on an impressive adventure to Mount Huashan, where you can experience the most breathtaking climbing, view the natural scenery of magnificent peaks, precipitous crags and high mountain range. Depart Xi’an in the early morning (around 7:30-8:30am) to make the most of your day. You will take the north peak cable car to the summit of Huashan. Have free time to hike on your own. After the mountain tour, a worth-expecting local snack banquet is waiting for you. Lose yourself in the dazzling delicious food, and after that, you will be escorted to your hotel.
- You'll start atBell Tower Hotel XianOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mount HuashanStop: 8 hours - Admission includedYour English-speaking tour guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel in Xian at 7:30am and arrive at Mount Huashan after a two-hour's drive. First, we take a shuttle bus & cable car to moutain top, where you will have opportunity to witness the stone inscription of famous "Competition on Mountain Huashan" which originates from Jin Yong's Kung Fu novel. From here, you will start the hiking on your own. Our guide will provide detailed information in advance and you will have a great time hiking and exploring the four peaks on your own. When you pass through the Gold Lock Pass, you can buy a golden lock and lock it on the iron chains which symbolizes bringing you safety and health. You can decide how many peaks to visit according to your physical condition and the actual attraction condition. When you go through those peaks you will come back to the North Peak to meet your guide here around 5pm. Take the cable car and shuttle bus down to the mountain foot together. Then we head to local restaurant to reward your appetite with food. In the end, you will be transferred back to hotel safely at around 8pm.Read more
- You'll end atBell Tower Hotel Xian110 Nan Da Jie, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, ChinaOffered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.See address & details
Bell Tower Hotel Xian, 110 Nan Da Jie, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Returns to original departure point
- All private transfer mentioned in itinerary by air-conditioned car
- Excellent English-speaking guide
- Chinese style dinner
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- Entrance ticket (including cable car & suttle bus up and down)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Huashan
- Personal expense
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The hike will take approximately 2 to 4 hours and often involve steep paths and long steps
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Tour guide will contact you the evening before the tour date
- Please bring your own food for lunch as you will be on mountain top and restaurants are unavailable
- If you need tour guide for other languages, please leave a note to advise and pay extra 50 USD per day per group
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for travelers with leg problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: China Xian Tour
The trip was well planned and customized to our liking! The Tour Guide & Driver were both very polite and professio…
Amazing experience in Xi’an
Being the capital of 13 dynasties made Xi’an must visit place for me. I selected 2-days private tour with excellent…
5 starts! Highly recommended!
We did our own private tour and had the best time! Can’t recommend this service more! Starting from initial communi…
Wonderful trip and excellent service
Xian Tour did another outstanding job of setting up a private tour to see beautiful Yunnan province in China. Sophi…
The best experience
We had a private day tour in Hangzhou. What a wonderful experience!!!! The places we visited are beautiful, the gui…
the armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China.
Impressive and very well preserved monument. Our tourist guide show us this place and a tour around Xi’an. She expl…
Thank you to Sophie very helpful and also thank you to Shasha our tour guide with good knowledge the history of Xia…
Fantastic Xi'an trip, with train, Terra-Cotta Warriors, and City tour.
Completely turnkey tour by Grace. Everything is planned for you. Perfectly planned from transportation, food, hotel…
My Huashan Tour
It was fun and I really do enjoy every moment of it. Thank you for the great service and very much appreciated. Wil…
Great guide excellent tour
We only had half a day to see the magnificent Terracotta Warriors. Our guide Noble was superb. Very good English, i…
Every single penny is worth it
It was a such a great tour,very educational. Our tour guide is accommodating and she explained the history very wel…
Wonderful day trip
I have had a wonderful day trip to Xi'an from Shanghai, all arranged by China Xi'an Tour including hotel pick up an…
My trip was excellent, I have nothing to complain. The person who assisted me scheduled all my transfers and guide …
Awesome, Amazing and extremely well planned. With a Chinese Lunch that was the best food for the entire trip!!
A wonderful tour guide Nancy, and excellent driver!! Nancy was very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and accommodating.…
Both of our children thoroughly enjoyed their visit to the Terracotta Warriors, learning much about the history and…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 168 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,311 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 193 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 418 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Day Tour: Mountain Huashan with Local Food
What time does Private Day Tour: Mountain Huashan with Local Food start?
Private Day Tour: Mountain Huashan with Local Food will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Private Day Tour: Mountain Huashan with Local Food on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Day Tour: Mountain Huashan with Local Food?
Private Day Tour: Mountain Huashan with Local Food price starts from £166.18. Discover and book Private Day Tour: Mountain Huashan with Local Food on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Day Tour: Mountain Huashan with Local Food cancellation policy?
Private Day Tour: Mountain Huashan with Local Food cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Tour: Mountain Huashan with Local Food on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Day Tour: Mountain Huashan with Local Food?
Private Day Tour: Mountain Huashan with Local Food is hosted by China Xian Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact China Xian Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Tour: Mountain Huashan with Local Food on Tripadvisor