Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Meet your private guide upon pickup at the Hangzhou railway station or your hotel lobby in Hangzhou city. Set out on a full day of sightseeing in the comfort of an air-conditioned private vehicle, and talk with your guide about any particular interests you have so the commentary and itinerary can be customized. Start with a 45-minute boat ride on tranquil West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage site and perhaps Hangzhou’s most famous attraction. Relax amid enchanting scenery as your guide points out historic pagodas, Chinese-style arched bridges, tree-lined walkways, green islands and lush gardens. Finish your cruise at Huagang (Flower Harbor) Park Wharf. A clean stream flows from Huajia Hill to join West Lake, and many flowers grow where the fresh water flows in. Stroll through part of the 54-acre (22-hectare) park to see the many varieties, including a peony garden that blooms in April, and stop at Red Carp Pond — a popular spot for viewing fish.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1West Lake (Xi Hu)Stop: 8 hours - Admission includedSet out on a scenic drive around Hangzhou’s UNESCO-listed landscapes on this private full-day sightseeing tour and enjoy a fully customizable itinerary. Cruise around the mist-shrouded West Lake, one of China’s most memorable natural wonders, and stroll around the Flower Harbor Park. Visit the famous Lingyin Temple, sample traditional tea at the Meijiawu Tea Village and stop for lunch in a local family home (own expense) in Amanfayun Village. Full-day private sightseeing tour of Hangzhou, with round-trip transport included Take in the tranquil and scenic landscapes surrounding West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage site Watch fish gather in the reflecting pools of Red Carp Pond and see the peony garden at Flower Harbor Park Walk from the remote retreat of Lingyin Temple to the traditional Chinese hamlet of Amanfayun Village Savor lunch at a local restaurant or learn how to prepare an authentic dish at a tea farmer’s home (own expense) Taste Dragon Well tea at Meijiawu Tea Village and search for embroidered silk on Song Dynasty Imperial Street Hear informative commentary from a private guide who tailors the tour to your interests.Read more
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - West Lake (Xi Hu)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Hangzhou Travel Agency
A tour with Forrest is definitely recommendable - great tour & excellent English explanations
Today we took a tour with Forrest to the Longjing Tea Plantage and the Hangzhou Tea Museum. Forrest picked us up at…
Forest was a great guide with lots of good stories about tales and legends of ancient Hangzhou. Enjoyable for both …
Very good performance
This hour-long show is the highlight of the Songcheng tour. It is a very large scale performance featuring acrobats…
Best Tour Guide in China
We had a wonderful day with Forrest as our guide and driver. He is a very nice and punctually guide. I am very luck…
Great tour of Hangzhou Tea Culture
We had a great tour of local tea culture and history with Forrest. Forrest was punctual and very professional. We e…
Best tour guide ever!
Hangzhou Travel Agency is the best -- we could not have asked for a better tour guide! They were extremely helpful …
A Wonderful Day!
We had a wonderful day with Forrest as our guide and driver. The Tea Museum was fascinating and the lunch at Green …
Very friendly guide me andprovided interesting detailsabout Hangzhou. Interresting trip to tea room and followed by…
Booked the Airport Transfer n 2 days tour. Mr Tao was punctual for both pick up n very polite n friendly. Forrest, …
A Unique and Magnificent fdShow
Hangzhou was the totally under the radar stop in our tour of China. This show, done on top of West Lake is over the…
Would not recommend this travel agency.
The only thing about this experience that resembled the description was the show on the lake. A driver arrived on t…
Forrest was very kind and helpful for my stay in Hangzhou, he took me everywhere I needed to go for my transition f…
Longjing tea field
Our tour guide Forrest was absolutely fantastic, he spoke excellent English and gave us a specular tour with great …
Must show to see when visiting West Lake at Hangzhou. The tour guide is great. The service is excellent. You will e…
Great way to experience Chinese culture and learn about the history
It was my first time in China on business and I managed to book a tour with Forest for the weekend. My coworker and…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Hangzhou West Lake Tour In Autumn
What time does Hangzhou West Lake Tour In Autumn start?
Hangzhou West Lake Tour In Autumn will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Hangzhou West Lake Tour In Autumn on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hangzhou West Lake Tour In Autumn?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hangzhou West Lake Tour In Autumn on Tripadvisor
How much is Hangzhou West Lake Tour In Autumn?
Hangzhou West Lake Tour In Autumn price starts from £93.52. Discover and book Hangzhou West Lake Tour In Autumn on Tripadvisor
What is the Hangzhou West Lake Tour In Autumn cancellation policy?
Hangzhou West Lake Tour In Autumn cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hangzhou West Lake Tour In Autumn on Tripadvisor