View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
◆View the bright tulip blossom in Yubetsu! There are about 200 species of tulip on the vast land of Yubetsu in Hokkaido, and best time to visit is between mid to late May. ◆Another highlight is the splendid Shibazakura at Takinoue Park! Between early May to June, Shibazakura blooms and expands like a pink carpet. It is reputed as Japan's largest scale of Shibazakura field!
You’ll have 3 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Sunagawa Highway OasisStop: 40 minutes -See details
- 2Shibazakura Takinoue ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Kamiyubetsu Tulip ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
PREMIER HOTEL NAKAJIMA PARK SAPPORO, 6-chōme-1-21 Minami 10 Jōnishi, Chūō-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 064-8561, Japan Sapporo View Hotel Odori Koen, 8 Chome Odorinishi, Chuo Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0042, Japan ANA Crowne Plaza Sapporo, Kita 3-Jo, Chuo-Ku 1-2-9 Nishi, １丁目 北３条西 中央区 札幌市 北海道 060-0003, Japan
Sapporo Station, 3 Chome-4 Chome Kita 6 Jonishi, Kita Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0806, Japan Odori Avenue, Odori Ave, 20 Chome-1 Minami 1 Jonishi, Chūō-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan Nakajima Park, 1 Nakajimakoen, Chuo Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido 064-0931, Japan
- Sandwich will be provided as lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Shibazakura Takinoue Park
- Entry/Admission - Kamiyubetsu Tulip Park
- Restroom on board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions, unless you are notified otherwise by the local operator. Viator and your local tour operator will not be responsible for itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances
- Participant of this tour will ride with Japan local visitor.
- Please be noted that you cannot change the scheduled return location after the tour.
- In case of traffic congestion or any other uncontrollable reasons, may lead to changes on tour schedule or time shorten in each sightseeing spots, please be noted in advance.
- Tour is scheduled as listed hour, however may subject to change due to traffic condition.
- Joining this tour on your last day in Hokkaido is not recommended. As there is a possibility of traffic congestion or other delay during the tour. In this case, no compensation will be made.
- Please note that for infant below 3 years old the tour fee is JPY700 per person.
- Though this tour product is set based on the flower blooming season of the past years, the best viewing time depends on the weather condition. In case there is no full flower blossom, it is possible not to visit the scheduled spot.
- Sandwich will be provided as lunch.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: H.I.S. Tourist Information Center Shinjuku-Sanchome
We loved this tour! The food throughout was delicious-fresh fruits then a great noodles and chicken lunch. The kids…
A wonderful day trip
You get to see a lot of beautiful sites and its a great day out. Very educational andthe tour guide was lovely.
Couldn't visit Mt Fuji due to the heavy snow, but the rest of the attractions were amazing. Food at Lake Kawaguchi …
Week in Japan
A great trip. Guide was so happy and knowledgeable. Convenient pick up point. Lots of interesting stops. Even the s…
Long day’s journey into night for flowers, wine, and a blue pond
Chuo Bus Sapporo Terminal is the departure point for the sightseeing bus tours that start in Sapporo. One that I de…
Awesome Trip and tour guide
Highly recommended trip!!!! Nice Fuji tour and in the neighboring interesting places. It was a long trip with To…
We planned trip strawberry fruit picking was excellent, we were lucky to have a perfect day for viewing my fuji,5th…
Day tour from Tokyo
We both thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The bus was comfortable and warm. The tour guide Keiji was very nice. We had …
kai sang alexan... w00
comfortable tour but flowers not so impressive
this is our second time going to Furano, the first being in late autumn with no flowers to see. This time we manage…
Fantastic experience! Highly recommended, the bus was a short 1:45 to Hakone which is stunningly beautiful. The pir…
Our tour guide Tatsuya was very friendly, happy and approachable and made the day a lot of fun. We had a very foggy…
A great day! Would recommend this tour
Everything about this trip ran smoothly thanks to our amazing tour guide Tatsuya who was friendly and a weath of kn…
Very Wet but an excellent trip
The guide Ren was excellent. The trip was well organised and the lunch was lovely. The only down side was the weat…
Japans Countryside is Amazing!! Personally its a hidden gem.
We went to quite a few places on this trip and to be honest I didn't really have much of an expectation because per…
It’s a long day, if you can get the bullet train for the trip back I would recommend that. That tour was sold out …
- Duration: 13h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241