This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 84% of travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
HIROSHIMA STATION, 1-２番３７号 Matsubarachō, Minami Ward, Hiroshima, 732-0822, Japan
Returns to original departure point
- Guide fee
- Hotel or Hiroshima Station Pick up
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Memorial Peace Park Museum
- Kintai Kyo Bridge 300 yen round trip
- Iwakuni Bridge Castle and Ropeway 940yen
- Admission fee for the Peace Museum is 200 JPY/person. If you are over 65 years old, it is 100 JPY.
- Prices for entrance fees, parking, and tolls will depend on the places you visit. You will be advised the approximate fees once you advise the places you would like to visit. The fees should be paid at each spot in cash in Japanese yen.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Just recently I have asked everyone to write their reviews on my Tripadvisor page.
- You can search OutdoorTrips Hatsukaichi, Japan.
- This is a group tour, though. Can I come alone?
- Yes, just contact me anytime.
- How much will be the necessary expenses
- Admission fee for the Peace Museum is 200 JPY/person.
- If you are over 65 years old, it is 100 JPY.
- Budget for dinner?
- For Sushi 1500 per person
- For Yakiniku 2500 yen person
- Can I make changes after I book?
- If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email. Max of 7 people
- Starting and ending points of the tour.
- After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
- What happens after I book a tour?
- After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours.
- Is the price per person or per group?
- The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
- Can I add more people to my booking?
- Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
- Will there be other tourists in my tour?
- No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
- Can the guide pickup me at the airport?
- Yes, but there will be additional charge for pick up by 7 passager van. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
- I'm travelling alone. Can I book this tour?
- Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.
- Can the guide pickup the group at the cruise port?
- No, due to the restricted access the guide cannot do it.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Edward is a fantastic tour guide and showed us an awesome day out in Hiroshima this month. He goes out of his way to ensure everyone has a good time and is very open to changes in itinerary on the day. He really knows the best places to eat and also has his own transport,…
Date of experience: July 2019
We traveled to Hiroshima and spent 3 days with Edward seeing the sights. Day 1 :He collected us from the station-dropped us to the Mazda Museum for a 10am tour. Collected us and took our luggage to the Hotel and then we traveled to Miyajima Island. Stopping on the way at a…
Date of experience: April 2019
1 Helpful vote
I had not intended to take a private tour, but available the specific date I needed was key. Hosted in English by an American (expat), now Japanese resident, tour guide driving his own vehicle. Benefit: quicker than public transit, was able to see all the highlights in a day!,…
This was not the service I had expected. Ed is more of a taxi service than a guide and was unable to give any information on the places you visit. He is flexible in where and what you would like to do but that is the only positive about the tour. He can take you to places, which…
Date of experience: March 2019
I visited Hiroshima by myself a few weeks ago and booked this trip to get a sense of the city, not having traveled there before, and only having arrived in Japan for the first time a couple of days previously. Ed was an engaging and pleasant guide, taking great care to…
Date of experience: January 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Outdoor Trips
WOW.....WOW.....What an Incredibly fun time
Outdoortrips17 is an awesome way to get out into the finest of things Japan has to offer. Ed is a down-to-earth guy…
Went out to to go Wakeboarding was a great time me and all of my friends had fun trying something new. Although onl…
Bunnies Not Enough
Heard so much about this island so took the trouble to stay the nite in Mihara so to catch local train to Tadanoumi…
Great Day with a great guide
What a great day Ed was an absolute legend. Really genuine and authentic experience. Great to chat with Ed throug…
Had an awesome day going out to see the bunnies on bunny island. On the way there suggested that the town nearby di…
Great Place to go
Bunny island is a great place to walk around or take a bike and ride around the island. There are rabbits everywher…
Stocked the freezer for the winter and had a great time doing it. Captain kept us on the fish all day.
Above and Beyond
What an amazing day we were given today by our great guide Edward Hosack. Myself, husband and my 94.5yrs young fath…
Deep Sea Fishing
Definitely a blast. This was my first time deep Sea Fishing and I caught a 37 inch yellow tail fish 😎 (Rookie luck…
We had a great day with Edward Hosack as our guide in Hiroshima. This was a new venture for him and we were one of …
Salt water fishing Yamaguchi
I took my three young boys out fishing (jig). Ed was awesome and showed the boys the technique, some OJT if you wil…
Edward was a great guide and I really appreciated that he was very flexible and helpful about the itinerary. Lookin…
Edward is a top notch guide to some amazing fishing! My father in law came with me for a day of fishing where he wa…
Hiroshima, Miayajama Island, Toii Gate, Iwakuni Bridge - Day Trip
This was a great day. Ed, picked us up from the train, drove us around to the sites and gave good information. Ed i…
Valetory Hiroshima/Miyajima Experience
Ed was a fantastic guy ! He really out did himself making sure my cousin and I had a great time in this foreign lan…
- Atomic Bomb Dome, Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, and 3 more
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241