View all photos (31)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
Japan, 〒600-8007 Kyoto, Shimogyō-ku, Tachiuri Nishimachi, Unnamed RoadIn front of Kyoto Daimaru Department Store(South main entrance)
See address & details
- 1Nishiki Market Shopping DistrictStop: 2 hours -See details
- 2AritsuguStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 3Shinkyogoku Shopping DistrictStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 4PontochoStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 5Shijo BridgeStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 6Gion ShirakawaStop: 40 minutes -See details
- 7Fushimi Inari-taisha ShrineStop: 60 minutes -See details
You'll end at
Fushimi Inari Taisha
68 Fukakusa Yabunouchichō, Fushimi Ward, Kyoto, 612-0882, Japan
See address & details
タクシー乗り場, Japan, 〒600-8007 Kyoto, Shimogyō-ku, Tachiuri Nishimachi, Unnamed Road
Fushimi Inari Taisha, 68 Fukakusa Yabunouchichō, Fushimi Ward, Kyoto, 612-0882, Japan
- Local and Professional guide
- Lunch (Tofu skin, Sesami Cracker, Daggertooth pike conger eel, Omelet, Croquette, Sake, Sweets)
- Pick up sample food
- Train ticket fee from Gion to Fushimi Inari
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation fee from your hotel to meetup place
- Other personal expenses
- Extra foods
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- If you have severe dietary restrictions, it may not be possible to arrange food for you.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Japan Wonder Travel
Amazing day- great tour and guide
First of all my mom and I are very grateful to have had Naomi as our guide. She was very sweet and considerate of…
Our tour guide, Risako, was terrific: smart, engaging, thorough, and funny. When we gave her a list of sites that…
Fantastic, friendly guide Flexible tour!
We had a great time on this tour of the Nishiki Market and Gion. Timing seemed very flexible and our guide,…
Great walking food and cultural tour
We had a great tour with Hideko last November. It was very informative and we learned a lot about Japanese food…
So much fun!
We had the best time going through the market with Yuri. She is very sweet and has a lot of knowledge to share!
Kyoto Food Drink Tour
We greatly enjoyed our tour with Miki, a delightful and thoughtful host who warmly shared her knowledge of Kyoto’s…
We had a wonderful experience with our guides at the Nishiki Market in Kyoto. Our tour guides were kind,…
Best Food Tour!
We had an incredible time with Yuri! Amazing food selection and a very well thought out route of paths less…
I had a fantastic tour with Ellie. She tailored my tour to exactly what I wanted—a mix of historical sites and…
We had two days in Kyoto, this tour is worth it!!
We had two days in Kyoto, and I am so glad we decided to book this tour! It was worth every penny. We tasted…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071