Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Admission ticket into KL Tower Mini Zoo
- Entry/Admission - KL Tower Mini Zoo
- Food & drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will be required to PRINT this confirmation voucher and display this at the ticketing counters to redeem your actual admission ticket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Im so disappointed after going there. There are nothing fun. The staffs there were not friendly. The animals were not energetic and most of them cannot be touched (idk if its related to covid19). The main reason why i go to the petting zoo is to petting the animals. but if i…
Date of experience: September 2020
Went during weekend, just a moderate mini zoo with small animals like birds, few species of turtles, monkeys, etc. Good for killing times or entertaining n quality time with kids.
"How should this experience be improved?" This experience should be closed. If you love animals, don't go here. They are in tiny, tiny spaces. Garbage is everywhere. $ad, cause it has nothing to do with animal welfare and only $$.
Date of experience: July 2020
Fun - sugar gliders, rabbits, rooster, turtles, Joey, monkeys, Guinea pigs to interact. Not fun - watching raccoons suffering in the scorching heat. It was so hot I had a headache even when staying in the shade.
Based on past reviews, I decided to pop in after my walk at Forest Eco Park nearby. I’m glad I did. “It’s a great park for families with young kids. The kids will not be too tired and they can see (or touch )the animals at closer range. There’s staff attending to visitors at…
Date of experience: January 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: KL Tower Mini Zoo
KL Tower Mini Zoo
Malaysia is a paradise for nature and animal lovers but this is the most unusual place for a zoo. It's right undern…
Must go place
This place has close encounter with different varieties of parrots. All the birds are very beautiful. The little mo…
Good. Helpful staff.
This is much larger than you first think as each area is linked to another one so be carful to ask the staff where …
Zoo in the city
Nice zoo in heart of KL, just outside KL tower. Tickets were included on KL tower package. Some animals roamed free…
Terrible Don’t support This business
I feel so bad after Paying Australian $30 to enter to have my children see the animals . However I should not have …
Another place for family with kids
Mini zoo in KL tower is another great place for family with kids to visit where u can enjoy direct interaction with…
Smelly and lots of mosquitoes
I went with my 5 year old daughter. She loves animals but she just wanted to leave as we find the place smelly and …
Missed a lot in the rain
After a hard walk up a hill we reached the tower. We sat around eating and drinking at the bottom,but when it was t…
Close to nature
We enjoyed walking around the mini zoo at the KL Tower and seeing the variety of animals on display before we went …
You can’t keep a pony in a 5 m x 5 m concrete yard!!!!! I asked the workers if the pony was ever taken out of the y…
OK if you have small children
We bought the ticket to the Mini Zoo as a packet. It's worth visiting if you have small children. Otherwise don't s…
Nice For Kids
Just near entrance of KL tower you can find the mini zoo with 2 big parrots at the gate the tickets for 2 adult and…
Good hangout for kids n elderly
Very fulfilling trip where all the wild animals are active and healthy ( unlike rumour claimed that lots of wild an…
The zoo was very cute & actually had quite a few small animals. It was fun for my little siblings & I. We bought th…
Nice small zoo for children
On our visit to KL we took our small grandson to the zoo. Whilst small, there was enough to entertain him. A small …
- KL Tower Mini Zoo
- Duration: 2h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,661 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,232 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,370 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Skip the Line: KL Tower Mini Zoo Admission Ticket in Kuala Lumpur
- Skip the Line: KL Tower Mini Zoo Admission Ticket in Kuala Lumpur price starts from £6.44. Discover and book Skip the Line: KL Tower Mini Zoo Admission Ticket in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- Skip the Line: KL Tower Mini Zoo Admission Ticket in Kuala Lumpur cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Skip the Line: KL Tower Mini Zoo Admission Ticket in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- Skip the Line: KL Tower Mini Zoo Admission Ticket in Kuala Lumpur is hosted by KL Tower Mini Zoo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KL Tower Mini Zoo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skip the Line: KL Tower Mini Zoo Admission Ticket in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Skip the Line: KL Tower Mini Zoo Admission Ticket in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor