Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Private Tour in Kuala Lumpur Melaka’s history began in 1403 with the arrival of Parameswara, an exiled Hindu Prince from the Kingdom of Sri Vijaya in Sumatra. He assumed the title of Raja Iskandar when he embraced Islam and became the first ruler of this new kingdom which marked the early beginnings of the Sultanate of Melaka. In time, Melaka gained prominence as a vibrant maritime trading centre and was coveted by several foreign powers. The Portugese led by Alfonso’d Albuquerque conquered Melaka in 1511 and colonized it for 130 years. The Dutch then came in 1641 and ruled for 154 years. They were followed by the British in 1786 who ruled until the country gained its independence.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1St. Peter's ChurchStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2St. Paul's Hill & Church (Bukit St. Paul)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3The StadthuysStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Christ ChurchStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Cheng Hoon Teng TempleStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Kampung Kling MosqueStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Sri Pogyatha Vinoyagar Moorthi TempleStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Jonker StreetStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 9Melaka Straits MosqueStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 10Flora de la Mar Maritime MuseumStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 1 more stop
- Lunch is included. Guest can choose Chinese, Indian or Malay Set Lunch.
- Vegetarian food is serve upon request. Please inform in advance.
- Our tour pick up and drop off based in Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya/Damansara area ONLY.
- Apart from these area we will charge for pick up & drop off service charge.
- Private Tour ~ car / van with driver.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Stadthuys
- Trishaw ride is at your own expense.
- Malacca River Cruise tickets
- Entry/Admission - Flora de la Mar Maritime Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had a memorable day visiting Mellaca in late December of 2019. Ravi, our guide was very knowledgeable, patient, respectful and adjusted the tour according to our needs. We learned a lot about the fascinating history of this Malaysian port city. Would highly recommend this…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from MalaysiaTravelTour, Owner at Amazing Historical Malacca Tour with Local Lunch & Museum Ticket
Responded 8 Jan 2020
Dear Guest, First and foremost thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your tour and hope to see you again.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: KualaLumpur Travel Tour
Fun and entertaining
A very interesting place for the whole family that provides fun, adventure and experience. However, the price for …
City tour from cruise terminal
We booked this tour because we were on a cruise & I hate booking excursions on the ship due to them being overcrowd…
Great day out
A group of 6 of us pre-booked a tour to Bantu caves and Kuala Lumpa city whilst on a cruise visiting Malaysia. Alth…
Steve our driver guide was brilliant,told us the history of every place we visited all tickets for entry provided b…
batu caves and elephant sanctuary
We had a great day at the batu caves and elephant sanctuary. our driver was fantastic and couldn't do enough for us…
Awesome day touring Batu Caves and Kuala Lumpar
Had a fantastic day touring Batu Caves and the city. We were on a cruise ship so spent the day in Kuala Lumpar. Eve…
This trip was the best thing we did in KL. our driver was courteous informative and friendly. Batu caves were amazi…
Very enjoyable day
We wanted to see more of the Malaysian countryside and had the most enjoyable day with our guide Ravi. He gave us v…
Full day tour results in seeing most everything
This tour accomplished what it was advertised to do. Our guide, Steven, who said he had been guiding for 21 years, …
Great day tour with very knowledgable guide!
We did a day tour to Cameron Highlands from Kuala Lumpur with Mr Ravi. He was punctual, very friendly and highly kn…
We went to Batu Caves, City, monkeys and Fieflies with a delicious dinner aswell!! Had an amazing time!! the monkey…
Ok if you are looking to Touch & Go!
I took the city tour as i had just a day in KL before heading out. It was relatively cheap and covered the followin…
Full day Tour 9am to 9pm
Firstly I must say our driver and guide Raji was wonderful. So helpful, full of knowledge and tried to meet our ind…
Short Visit for 1 Day
I am travelling to Bali,I have stay in Kualalumpur for 10 hours,I hava malaysian Visa,I want to travel for some hou…
Time efficient way to see sights
Chose this company because of reviews and itinerary. Only wanted half day, after 4 hrs I've usually had enough. A t…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 663 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 647 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 436 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 187 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Amazing Historical Malacca Tour with Local Lunch & Museum Ticket
- Amazing Historical Malacca Tour with Local Lunch & Museum Ticket will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Amazing Historical Malacca Tour with Local Lunch & Museum Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Amazing Historical Malacca Tour with Local Lunch & Museum Ticket price starts from £60.61. Discover and book Amazing Historical Malacca Tour with Local Lunch & Museum Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Amazing Historical Malacca Tour with Local Lunch & Museum Ticket cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Amazing Historical Malacca Tour with Local Lunch & Museum Ticket on Tripadvisor