Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Private Tour in Kuala Lumpur Jewel in the Sky (Malaysia Highest Restaurant 282m above ground) KL Tower, a modern revolving restaurant situated 282m above ground level, is the highest restaurant, in Southeast Asia. Furnished in a spaceship - from the atmosphere 360o, the restaurant offers an unmatched view of Kuala Lumpur while starry fiber optic ceiling lights hover above. The lift takes only 54 seconds going up to the observation deck and takes 52 seconds to come down. Enjoy an unlimited lavish buffet that complemented by a variety of delicious dishes.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Central Market Kuala LumpurStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Menara Kuala LumpurStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Petronas Twin TowersStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Dinner at Kuala Lumpur Tower
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Central Market Kuala Lumpur
- Entry/Admission - Menara Kuala Lumpur
- Soft drinks, juice, beer & wine is at own expense
- Entry/Admission - Petronas Twin Towers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Dress code: Smart Casual (shorts, slippers and sleeveless shirts are not allowed)
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- The above rates are not applicable during promotional period or festive season such as Chinese New Year reunion dinner, Chinese New Year brunch, Valentines Day, Secretary Day, Mother's & Father's Day, Independence Day, Ramadan, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, New Year's Eve & New Year's Day
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: KualaLumpur Travel Tour
Fun and entertaining
A very interesting place for the whole family that provides fun, adventure and experience. However, the price for …
City tour from cruise terminal
We booked this tour because we were on a cruise & I hate booking excursions on the ship due to them being overcrowd…
Great day out
A group of 6 of us pre-booked a tour to Bantu caves and Kuala Lumpa city whilst on a cruise visiting Malaysia. Alth…
Steve our driver guide was brilliant,told us the history of every place we visited all tickets for entry provided b…
batu caves and elephant sanctuary
We had a great day at the batu caves and elephant sanctuary. our driver was fantastic and couldn't do enough for us…
Awesome day touring Batu Caves and Kuala Lumpar
Had a fantastic day touring Batu Caves and the city. We were on a cruise ship so spent the day in Kuala Lumpar. Eve…
We had a memorable day visiting Mellaca in late December of 2019. Ravi, our guide was very knowledgeable, patient, …
This trip was the best thing we did in KL. our driver was courteous informative and friendly. Batu caves were amazi…
Very enjoyable day
We wanted to see more of the Malaysian countryside and had the most enjoyable day with our guide Ravi. He gave us v…
Full day tour results in seeing most everything
This tour accomplished what it was advertised to do. Our guide, Steven, who said he had been guiding for 21 years, …
Great day tour with very knowledgable guide!
We did a day tour to Cameron Highlands from Kuala Lumpur with Mr Ravi. He was punctual, very friendly and highly kn…
We went to Batu Caves, City, monkeys and Fieflies with a delicious dinner aswell!! Had an amazing time!! the monkey…
Ok if you are looking to Touch & Go!
I took the city tour as i had just a day in KL before heading out. It was relatively cheap and covered the followin…
Full day Tour 9am to 9pm
Firstly I must say our driver and guide Raji was wonderful. So helpful, full of knowledge and tried to meet our ind…
Short Visit for 1 Day
I am travelling to Bali,I have stay in Kualalumpur for 10 hours,I hava malaysian Visa,I want to travel for some hou…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 647 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 240 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about KL Tower Dinner Tour @ Atmosphere 360 Revolving Restaurant
- KL Tower Dinner Tour @ Atmosphere 360 Revolving Restaurant will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book KL Tower Dinner Tour @ Atmosphere 360 Revolving Restaurant on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book KL Tower Dinner Tour @ Atmosphere 360 Revolving Restaurant on Tripadvisor
- KL Tower Dinner Tour @ Atmosphere 360 Revolving Restaurant price starts from £88.05. Discover and book KL Tower Dinner Tour @ Atmosphere 360 Revolving Restaurant on Tripadvisor
- KL Tower Dinner Tour @ Atmosphere 360 Revolving Restaurant cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book KL Tower Dinner Tour @ Atmosphere 360 Revolving Restaurant on Tripadvisor