Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
Taman Negara (Day Trip) The Private tour in Kuala Lumpur Taman Negara, which simply means "National Park" in English, has existed for the past 130 million years and is acknowledged to be one of the oldest rain forest in the world. The bulk of park lies between 75m and 300m altitude ( 250-1,000ft ), fringing the central highland core that rises to be the summit of Mount Tahan, which is 2187 meters (7186 ft), ranking the highest peak in Peninsular Malaysia. As the first and oldest officially protected area in the country, Taman Negara was originally called King George V National Park declared in 1938 by the Sultan of 3 states of Kelantan, Pahang and Terengganu.The Pahang section of the park is the largest at 2,477sq km, followed by Kelantan’s portion at 1,043sq km and Terengganu’s at 853sq km.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Taman Negara National ParkStop: 6 hours - Admission included530 :Pick up form any major hotel in Kuala Lumpur 0900 :Local Breakfast at Jerantut Town 1000 :Reach to Kuala Tahan (HQ Taman Negara Registration) Jungle trekking to Teresek Hill - about 334m height. Canopy Walk - Longest canopy walkway in the world about 500m, 0 Platforms, 11 bridges, 40m above from the ground.Rapid Shooting - 7 Rapids (Tembeling River) prepare to get wet. Life jacket will be provided.Orang Asli (Native Aborigines) demonstration on how to use blowpipes (silent weapon for hunting) and the secret of making poison dart (Ipoh Tree) 1400 :Local lunch at Floating Restaurant.Travel back Taman Negara 1900 :Estimated time to reach Kuala LumpurRead more
- Local Breakfast at Jerantut Town
- Local Lunch at Floating Restaurant is included.
- Vegetarian food is serve upon request. Please inform in advance.
- Private Tour ~ car / van with driver.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Taman Negara National Park
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please bring along extra clothes and towels
- Please bring along insect repellent.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Requirements (for permit and insurance use) Full name, Age, Nationality, DOB, Gender, Marital Status, Identity Card, Passport No. and Occupations.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat/cap & bring along bath towel and spare clothing in case you get dirty.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Canopy Walkway will be closed every Friday for maintenance work
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: KualaLumpur Travel Tour
Fun and entertaining
A very interesting place for the whole family that provides fun, adventure and experience. However, the price for …
City tour from cruise terminal
We booked this tour because we were on a cruise & I hate booking excursions on the ship due to them being overcrowd…
Great day out
A group of 6 of us pre-booked a tour to Bantu caves and Kuala Lumpa city whilst on a cruise visiting Malaysia. Alth…
Steve our driver guide was brilliant,told us the history of every place we visited all tickets for entry provided b…
batu caves and elephant sanctuary
We had a great day at the batu caves and elephant sanctuary. our driver was fantastic and couldn't do enough for us…
Awesome day touring Batu Caves and Kuala Lumpar
Had a fantastic day touring Batu Caves and the city. We were on a cruise ship so spent the day in Kuala Lumpar. Eve…
We had a memorable day visiting Mellaca in late December of 2019. Ravi, our guide was very knowledgeable, patient, …
This trip was the best thing we did in KL. our driver was courteous informative and friendly. Batu caves were amazi…
Very enjoyable day
We wanted to see more of the Malaysian countryside and had the most enjoyable day with our guide Ravi. He gave us v…
Full day tour results in seeing most everything
This tour accomplished what it was advertised to do. Our guide, Steven, who said he had been guiding for 21 years, …
Great day tour with very knowledgable guide!
We did a day tour to Cameron Highlands from Kuala Lumpur with Mr Ravi. He was punctual, very friendly and highly kn…
We went to Batu Caves, City, monkeys and Fieflies with a delicious dinner aswell!! Had an amazing time!! the monkey…
Ok if you are looking to Touch & Go!
I took the city tour as i had just a day in KL before heading out. It was relatively cheap and covered the followin…
Full day Tour 9am to 9pm
Firstly I must say our driver and guide Raji was wonderful. So helpful, full of knowledge and tried to meet our ind…
Short Visit for 1 Day
I am travelling to Bali,I have stay in Kualalumpur for 10 hours,I hava malaysian Visa,I want to travel for some hou…
- Duration: 14h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,232 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 647 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 187 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Taman Negara Day Trip with Local Nature Guide
- Taman Negara Day Trip with Local Nature Guide will start at 5:30 AM. Discover and book Taman Negara Day Trip with Local Nature Guide on Tripadvisor
- Taman Negara Day Trip with Local Nature Guide price starts from £120.06. Discover and book Taman Negara Day Trip with Local Nature Guide on Tripadvisor
- Taman Negara Day Trip with Local Nature Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Taman Negara Day Trip with Local Nature Guide on Tripadvisor
- Taman Negara Day Trip with Local Nature Guide is hosted by KualaLumpur Travel Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KualaLumpur Travel Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Taman Negara Day Trip with Local Nature Guide on Tripadvisor