Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Private Tour in Kuala Lumpur. In this whole day tour will be based in the state of Selangor. A unique and adventures tour that starts with a drive to Port Klang previously known as Port Swettenham. What makes Pulau Ketam fascinating is that a visit here, is like a journey back in time, where chinese traditions, wooden homes and fishing are very much a part of life. Pulau Ketam is full of fishing village scenery. All buildings are built 3-5 feet from the swampland. During high tide, houses look like floating on the water giving a wonderful and romantic feeling. Enjoy the walking tour around the village and will pass by fish market, school, Chinese Temple, fishermen boats, traditional Chinese Wooden house and modern houses.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Istana NegaraStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Thean Hou TempleStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah MosqueStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Pulau KetamStop: 5 hoursSee details
- Seafood Lunch is included.
- Vegetarian food is serve upon request. Please inform in advance.
- Private Tour ~ car / van with driver.
- Bottled water
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Soft drinks,Juice & Beer by own expense
- Entry/Admission - Istana Negara
- Entry/Admission - Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Mosque
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We provide car baby seat upon request
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat/cap.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: KualaLumpur Travel Tour
Fun and entertaining
A very interesting place for the whole family that provides fun, adventure and experience. However, the price for …
City tour from cruise terminal
We booked this tour because we were on a cruise & I hate booking excursions on the ship due to them being overcrowd…
Great day out
A group of 6 of us pre-booked a tour to Bantu caves and Kuala Lumpa city whilst on a cruise visiting Malaysia. Alth…
Steve our driver guide was brilliant,told us the history of every place we visited all tickets for entry provided b…
batu caves and elephant sanctuary
We had a great day at the batu caves and elephant sanctuary. our driver was fantastic and couldn't do enough for us…
Awesome day touring Batu Caves and Kuala Lumpar
Had a fantastic day touring Batu Caves and the city. We were on a cruise ship so spent the day in Kuala Lumpar. Eve…
We had a memorable day visiting Mellaca in late December of 2019. Ravi, our guide was very knowledgeable, patient, …
This trip was the best thing we did in KL. our driver was courteous informative and friendly. Batu caves were amazi…
Very enjoyable day
We wanted to see more of the Malaysian countryside and had the most enjoyable day with our guide Ravi. He gave us v…
Full day tour results in seeing most everything
This tour accomplished what it was advertised to do. Our guide, Steven, who said he had been guiding for 21 years, …
Great day tour with very knowledgable guide!
We did a day tour to Cameron Highlands from Kuala Lumpur with Mr Ravi. He was punctual, very friendly and highly kn…
We went to Batu Caves, City, monkeys and Fieflies with a delicious dinner aswell!! Had an amazing time!! the monkey…
Ok if you are looking to Touch & Go!
I took the city tour as i had just a day in KL before heading out. It was relatively cheap and covered the followin…
Full day Tour 9am to 9pm
Firstly I must say our driver and guide Raji was wonderful. So helpful, full of knowledge and tried to meet our ind…
Short Visit for 1 Day
I am travelling to Bali,I have stay in Kualalumpur for 10 hours,I hava malaysian Visa,I want to travel for some hou…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 647 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 240 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 663 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 187 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Crab Island Tour with Boat Ride & Lunch
- Crab Island Tour with Boat Ride & Lunch will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Crab Island Tour with Boat Ride & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Crab Island Tour with Boat Ride & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Crab Island Tour with Boat Ride & Lunch price starts from £60.44. Discover and book Crab Island Tour with Boat Ride & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Crab Island Tour with Boat Ride & Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Crab Island Tour with Boat Ride & Lunch on Tripadvisor