View all photos (32)
Book by April 30 and travel by May 31 to save 6% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Take the stress out of navigating your way around the crowded city on this convenient day tour. You’ll visit some of Kuala Lumpur’s main attractions, such as the National Mosque, the Petronas Twin Towers, Merdeka Square, and many more. After a delicious Malaysian lunch, head out of the city to visit handicraft factories and the impressive Batu Caves and temple, with the tall golden Shiva statue guarding the entrance. This tour combines the best of Kuala Lumpur’s city and country attractions.Avoid reading public transit timetables or hailing taxis with a bus tour.Hotel transfers for central KL hotels included, as well as a set lunch.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by ChinatownPass by Petaling Street MarketPass by Central Market Kuala Lumpur
- 1Thean Hou TempleStop: 30 minutes -See detailsPass by Little India BrickfieldsPass by The Royal Museum (Old Istana Negara)
- 2Istana NegaraStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 3National MonumentStop: 30 minutes -See detailsPass by Asean Sculpture GardenPass by Perdana Botanical GardenPass by Kuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkPass by Kuala Lumpur Bird ParkPass by Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaPass by National PlanetariumPass by Malayan Railway Administration Building
- 4National Mosque (Masjid Negara)Stop: 30 minutes -See details
- 5Merdeka SquareStop: 30 minutes -See detailsPass by Sultan Abdul Samad BuildingPass by Royal Selangor Club
- 6St. Mary's CathedralStop: 15 minutes -See detailsPass by Kuala Lumpur City GalleryPass by The River of LifePass by Jamek MosquePass by Petronas Twin Towers
- 7Harriston ChocolateStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 8Royal Selangor Visitor CentreStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 9Jadi Batek GalleryStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 10Batu CavesStop: 30 minutes -See details
You'll end at
109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaOnce reach to MATIC, Please come in front of HARRISTON BOUTIQUE and Look For our Team. How to get to Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC):- 300, Bus - 303, Bus - GOKL Bus lines stop near Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC) By Garb or Taxi (Please mention MATIC or above address.
See address & details
MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Driver
- Personal expenses
- Admission tickets (unless specified in the itinerary)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
Good tour guide
Was a great tour guide who showed us around but had to remind him where to take us, they usually have the same iten…
Must do trip BUT!!
We booked a half a day tour which was picked up on time by a lovely driver . We got to the steps and was amazed wit…
Review of our tour February 16, 2020
This tour is a great option for a night. Sri Shakti temple was a cool temple to visit, different from Sri Mariamma…
The scene of mangrove at nightfall was really beautiful. However, a brief introduction to the Indian temple and re…
The food at the seafood restaurant had a lot to desire, not because it was not good, but because it was ordered by …
Batu cave, hot springs, waterfall.
This was a great tour. Wan was an excellent tour guide. He was very informative, spoke good English and was happy t…
Amazing to see the work of the sanctuary and see the orang-utans being looked after so well. The santuary relies on…
This is a great tour to orientated yourself to what's just outside KL. Our guide was Maran and he was knowledgeable…
KL Tour day
We were collected on time by Rajan who is a good driver and guide. The Hot Springs were a great disappointment to …
We went on a private tour with Rajan to see the hot springs, waterfalls and caves. Rajan was very knowledgeable and…
This place is a hidden gem only established in recent years. The experienced photographers coming along spent an ho…
Really enjoyed our
We did the batu cave, hot spings and waterfall tour with Harry. He was very nice and friendly a great tour guide we…
Great Tour but didn't expect a motorised boat
Harry was our driver. His English and sense of humor was fantastic. We visited in the wet season, so watching a h…
Firefly Boat Tour
Very good Tour Guide and top dinner. Our driver was in Time at the Hotel and picked us in a quite new car. The stop…
Highly recommended ½ day tour in KL.
We did this tour in the morning and it did not disappoint. Just our family and our guide Rajen, who was very knowle…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
More options from Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
from $59.61* $66.24