Day 01 (LH) Singapore Hotels - Batam Island, Indonesia
8am Our English speaking Tour Coordinator will meet you at your hotel in Singapore and bring you to Batam Island. After lunch and half day City tour visiting the Vihara Maitreya Buddhist Temple, Admiral Cheng Ho's Mosque, Barelang Bridge. Lunch is "Padang" - an Indonesian experience. Check in to hotel on the beach. You will be left undisturbed to enjoy the sun sea sand. Dinner on your own.
Day 02 (B) Batam - Malaysia
You will be sent by boat to Malaysia. Our Malaysian Tour Coordinator will meet you and take you to visit UNESCO Malacca visiting St Petsr;s Church, Stadthuys. A Famosa, St Paul's Hill, Jonkers; Street.
Day 03 Malacca - Kuala Lumpur Visit Batu Caves, Independent Square, Little India.
Day 04 Kuala Lumpur - Rainforest Taman Negara - Canopy Walkway, Jungle Trekking, Aborigine Village Visit and Rapids shooting. Night Jungle walk.
Day 05 Taman Negara - Cameron Highlands - Visit tea Plantations, Butterfly Farm and Veggie Market,
Day 06 Camerons - Port Dickson Beach Enjoy the beach and pool.
Day 07 Port Dickson - Kuala Lumpur International Airport or Kuala Lumpur City at no extra cost. End of tour.
• Malacca Heritage Centre, Jonker St, Malacca, Melaka Malaysia
• Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
• Taman Negara National Park, Taman Negara National Park
• Cameron Highlands, Cameron Highlands, Pahang
• Port Dickson, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan
• Kuala lumpur Private airport/city transfer, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia