Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
See the most popular destinations in and out of Kuala Lumpur. Kick off the adventure with a convenient hotel pick up service with your guide, who will explain the history behind each site that you’ll visit. Complete your trip with a delightful and filling Malaysian lunch at a local restaurant. Make sure not to miss out on the flavourful nasi dagang, bakuteh, sang har noodles, and more before wrapping up the tour with a hotel drop off service.
- You'll start atSuria KLCCOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Royal Selangor Visitor CentreStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Batu CavesStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3National MonumentStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4National Mosque (Masjid Negara)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5National MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Petronas Twin TowersStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Menara Kuala LumpurStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Kuala Lumpur Bird ParkStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Zoo NegaraStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Kuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 1 more stop
241, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Bukit Bintang Street, Jln Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Petronas Twin Towers
- Entry/Admission - Menara Kuala Lumpur
- Entry/Admission - Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
- Entry/Admission - Zoo Negara
- Entry/Admission - Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
- Entry/Admission - Aquaria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 0-2 can participate in this tour for free
- Child ticket: Age 3-11
- Children aged 12+ will be charged at a regular adult rate
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
They offer a good service good tours with the most representative places in Malaysia, I liked and met a lot of places.
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from munohatour, Manager at Kuala Lumpur Private Day Tour [8 Hours]
Responded 19 Feb 2020
Thank you for your valuable feedback & looking forward to bring you to more places :)
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Merdeka Square
Malaysians Used To Celebrate Independence Day Here
Merdeka Square is the place where malaysians gather every year on 31st August to celebrate our independence day. Ou…
Overrated Tourist Activity
This is one place that is a total waste of time. There is no special feature and not even any form of shopping. A…
While driving around to my destination, happened to pass by Dataran Merdeka and stopped for while. It turned out to…
The Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is a nice historical tourist attraction in the Capital
The Merdeka Square [(Dataran Merdeka), meaning Independence Square], in Kuala Lumpur is the place where the Malays…
We went to Merdeka square and walked around taking pictures. We saw St Mary's Cathedral, The Sultan Abdul Samad Bu…
A slice of KL history
One of the must visits whilst in KL but a little underwhelming . Old buildings surround the square but dont expect …
Not a lot to do here but spend a few minutes walking around and taking photos
Sultan Abdul Samad Building faces the famous Dataran Merdeka (Merdeka Square), where the 100 meter-high flagpole wa…
still attracts crowds on certain days ...
This is where the country's independence was declared and this remains the place to gather for those who continue t…
I visited the square on a Saturday lunchtime when it is closed to traffic. A 'snatch thief' on a motorbike spotted…
Heart of the Nation
Malaysians gather on this large grassy field where the British rule officially ended in 1957 for important occasion…
Nice square of historic buildings
Nice to just wander round and take in the size and grandeur of all the buildings. We had hoped to see the flag bein…
Very large square
The square is very large. When we visited there were some important works in progress in the square. Around the sqa…
A great place to visit and just stroll around
Merdeka Square is in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. There are many buildings of historical interest. Just beside the s…
This area is rich in local history and culture.
This spacious green field at the city centre, a venue for cricket games during colonial times, is where independenc…
Surroundings are impressive together with the history behind them. The open lawn a good place for kids to play.
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 792 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 663 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 187 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur Private Day Tour [8 Hours]
- Kuala Lumpur Private Day Tour [8 Hours] price starts from £16.95. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Private Day Tour [8 Hours] on Tripadvisor
- Kuala Lumpur Private Day Tour [8 Hours] cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Private Day Tour [8 Hours] on Tripadvisor
- Kuala Lumpur Private Day Tour [8 Hours] is hosted by Merdeka Square. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Merdeka Square on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Private Day Tour [8 Hours] on Tripadvisor