1. Learn the history and culture of the Japanese hanko name seal.
2. Design: Choose the type of hanko you would like to make (Hiragana, Katakana, or Kanji) and choose a font. We will help you write your name in Japanese using characters which describe your personality.
3. Material: We will carve your names on acrylic. You can choose the color you like. (Gemstones, horn, and wood available at extra cost)
4. Choose the color of the case.
5. Choose a pickup time (you can pick up anytime in the afternoon on the day of the experience.)