Recommended by 92% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This great wonder of the world has more than 270 beautiful falls and will enchant your eyes for sure!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Iguazu FallsStop: 3 hours - Admission includedThis great wonder of the world has more than 270 beautiful falls and will enchant your eyes for sure! Departure from the hotel to the Iguaçu Falls, located 24 km from the center of Foz do Iguaçu. Arrival at the Visitor Center, located 10 km from the Iguazu Falls, at the entrance of the Iguazu National Park. This place has an excellent infrastructure with photo exhibitions of Iguazu Falls, panels with maps of the National Park and a large souvenir shop, toilets, medical station, ticket sales to the park, ATM, etc. After passing through the Visitor Center, the tour continues, already inside the National Park, we follow a highway that takes us to the magnificent Iguaçu Falls. There the walking tour of the catwalk is approximately 1 km long. This walk offers panoramic views of the Falls and at the end, a fantastic approach to Devil's Throat and main jumps. The tour ends at the top of the Iguaçu Falls, accessed through stairs or the panoramic elevator, from there, visitors follow the walkway to Porto Canoas, where you can enjoy the Iguassu River. In addition to the restaurant the space has snack bar, handicraft shops, toilets and medical station. At the end of the tour will be the vehicle that will take us back to the hotel.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry Ticket to the Park
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- I exclude any type of meal and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We did the Brazil and Argentina tour in one day. Both sides of falls were amazing, even in the rain! Hotel pick-up was right on time. Our guide Mauricio was fabulous. He was very informative and made sure we made the most of every minute. It was also great to have the entrance…
Response from mmcturismo, Gerente de relações com clientes at Brazilian Falls with admission and transportation
Responded 4 Feb 2020
Hello! I am very happy that you have approved our services. We will always be looking to offer the best to our customers. Our team thanks you for your kind comment. See ya. Eduarda - Guest Relations
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: MMC Turismo
Eating over the border !!
I always like to try somethong different and have never hopped over the border to another country for dinner befor…
It was great experience with MMC tour , we have done it with @ MILENE and SALONGE (her mother)who were really nice,…
Wonderful tour! Hlighly recommended
Perfect tour to see the best in a short time. Milene is very knowledgeable about the natural environment so I learn…
Jean Carlos Ramehiero was an excellent, friendly, punctual and helpful tourism guide. He always wanted to give us a…
Iguazu Falls Brazilian + Argentinean Side
At first we only aimed to do the Argentinean side of the falls but then their office staff convinced us to also vis…
Terrific full day tour of Argentina side of the Falls with boat trip!
Eddie, our guide, was knowledgeable, friendly, conversational, helping us see and understand one of the greatest w…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Brazilian Falls with admission and transportation
What time does Brazilian Falls with admission and transportation start?
Brazilian Falls with admission and transportation will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Brazilian Falls with admission and transportation on Tripadvisor
How much is Brazilian Falls with admission and transportation?
Brazilian Falls with admission and transportation price starts from £19.46. Discover and book Brazilian Falls with admission and transportation on Tripadvisor
What is the Brazilian Falls with admission and transportation cancellation policy?
Brazilian Falls with admission and transportation cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Brazilian Falls with admission and transportation on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Brazilian Falls with admission and transportation?
Brazilian Falls with admission and transportation is hosted by MMC Turismo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MMC Turismo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Brazilian Falls with admission and transportation on Tripadvisor