Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Spend the night in a cabin in the remote fishing village of Ponta Negra, only accessible by sea or walking trail. Your guide will take you hiking on trails through wild and unspoilt Atlantic Rainforest to the beautiful sandy beaches of Sono and Antigos on the way to Ponta Negra. From Ponta Negra you will explore the remote waterfalls and pools in the Rainforest, including Saco Bravo Waterfall, perched on the rocks overlooking the rough seas. The natural beauty of the surroundings plus the fresh seafood served on the beaches make this an unforgettable trip. The perfect escape from big city living!
Mani -Tour, terminal rodoviário de - Parque Imperial, Paraty - RJ, 23970-000, Brazil
Returns to original departure point
- Overnight accommodation in cabin with bathroom (toilet and hotwater shower)
- Meals (01 evening meal, 01 breakfast)
- English/ Portuguese speaking state registered guide with remote first aid training
- Return bus transport from Paraty to trailhead
- Taxi boat on return from village to trailhead
- Adventure insurance coverage
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Bag transportation to / from village by boat (available to purchase)
- There are stops at beach kiosks for lunch on the way (not included in price)
- We recommend bringing one big bottle of water per day (1.5l). There are places to stock up on water on the hiking route
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Moderate level of difficulty. Walking time about 4 hours per day with plenty of breaks, some hills and uneven surfaces.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Absolutely incredible experience! Would recommend to anyone, the views, the walks, the food, swimming in waterfalls, the villages we stayed in were all just incredible. Amazing guides - Rodrigo, See and Gabriel were hilarious, so much fun. Loved it, most amazing, different…
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Paraty Explorer
Perfect outdoor experience in the beautiful Paraty.
We had two amazing days with Michael. We did the kayaking on the Friday and hiking on the Saturday. Both were fanta…
Amazing walk through the forest
This was unique and super fun and educational. You will love it. Jorge is amazing: we felt so lucky to have had the…
best place for kayaking
We did rent kayaks from Michael, he organised for us a selfguided tour, as I am an experienced kayaker. We had amaz…
EXCELLENT KAYAK ACTIVITY
It was a really great time exploring 2 beaches and the mangrove near Paraty. You have enough time to enjoy and ther…
Gorgeous scenery of Paraty bay
My husband and I have been exploring Paraty for 20+ years and one of the surprising things is that we continue to d…
Perfect Kayak Tour
This was an amazing thing to do in Paraty- the tourguide was super knowledgable and friendly- we felt right at home…
Experience Paraty in a privilegied way. It was probably my 10th visit to Paraty but the first one where I felt trul…
Do not miss out on this unique experience
Paraty is so much more than its tiny historical center, yet few tourists get a chance to explore the town's hidden …
Very nice tour, we headed to a couple of islands and then to a canal with crabs and trees growing directly on the w…
One of the best experiences in Paraty!!
We had a great day of paddling in the bay with Michael. We did a 4-5 hour tour and visited some beautiful beaches a…
Fantastic shore excursion
We cannot speak highly enough about this tour through Paraty and the gold trail. Organized as a ship shore excursio…
Brilliant time exploring the beautiful scenery
My friend and I had the best time doing this kayak tour, all the equipment was provided and we felt very safe at al…
Amazing kayaking experience!
We had a fantastic experience with Michael and his friendly team and could not recommend kayaking with them more. W…
Like Food? This is unmissable.
This is, by far, the most exciting and interesting trip I have ever done. For someone who lives and breathes food a…
Great Tour -- Excellent Guide in Michael!
We booked this tour as part of our world cruise (that unfortunately ended shortly after this stop) and had an excel…
- Paraty Explorer, Sono Beach, and 3 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Saco Bravo Waterfall hike (2 days)
- Saco Bravo Waterfall hike (2 days) will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Saco Bravo Waterfall hike (2 days) on Tripadvisor
- Saco Bravo Waterfall hike (2 days) price starts from £122.56. Discover and book Saco Bravo Waterfall hike (2 days) on Tripadvisor
- Saco Bravo Waterfall hike (2 days) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Saco Bravo Waterfall hike (2 days) on Tripadvisor
- Saco Bravo Waterfall hike (2 days) is hosted by Paraty Explorer. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Paraty Explorer on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Saco Bravo Waterfall hike (2 days) on Tripadvisor