Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy a different and incredible way to see the beautiful city of Rio de Janeiro. Get on board a cable car and amaze at the magnificent view as you reach the Sugar Loaf and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Morro da UrcaStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedMarvel at the Sugar Loaf, located in a neighborhood with old residences and little commerce, is one of the icons of the Marvelous City. The visit to the postcard is carried out, on board a cable car, in two stages: the first one goes from the embarkation station to Morro da Urca (224 meters); and the second from Morro da Urca to the top of the Sugar Loaf (395 meters). And, it is at this moment that you will have the most beautiful and panoramic view of the city of Rio de Janeiro. The Pão de Açúcar cable car was the first to be built in Brazil and the third in the world. It receives thousands of visitors throughout the year and has already become one of the symbols of Brazil. To finish the tour, you will have a panoramic view of the Municipal Theater, National Library, Cinelândia, Arcos da Lapa and visit to the Metropolitan Cathedral of São Sebastião in the city center and make a stop for having delicious lunch.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Local Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Morro da Urca
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Important: Notice that for the holiday calendar days there is a charge up to 50% additional to the rate. Please ascertain of the dates before booking.
- Minimum of 2 persons per book
- Solo travellers need a supplement confirmation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
We got a taxi from Gran Melia to the airport. As long as you ask for a taxi with credit card access you get it. Ask…
- Duration: 6h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,966 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 169 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rio de Janeiro: Half Day City Tour & Sugar Loaf with Lunch
- Rio de Janeiro: Half Day City Tour & Sugar Loaf with Lunch will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Rio de Janeiro: Half Day City Tour & Sugar Loaf with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Rio de Janeiro: Half Day City Tour & Sugar Loaf with Lunch price starts from £248.63. Discover and book Rio de Janeiro: Half Day City Tour & Sugar Loaf with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Rio de Janeiro: Half Day City Tour & Sugar Loaf with Lunch cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Rio de Janeiro: Half Day City Tour & Sugar Loaf with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Rio de Janeiro: Half Day City Tour & Sugar Loaf with Lunch is hosted by Journeyou. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Journeyou on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rio de Janeiro: Half Day City Tour & Sugar Loaf with Lunch on Tripadvisor