Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atPinacoteca de São PauloPraça da Luz, 2 - Luz, São Paulo - SP, 01120-010, BrazilDeparture Point: Pinacoteca do Estado de São Paulo Address: Praça da Luz, 2 - Luz Directions: Pinacoteca Museum Frontdesk, near to Luz Metro Station (Line Yellow or Blue).See address & details
- 1Pinacoteca do Estado de Sao PauloStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Gallery of RockStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byMinhocao
- 3Batman AlleyStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byAugusta Street
- You'll end atAugusta StreetR. Augusta, São Paulo - SP, BrazilReturn point: Concludes at approximately 8pm at Augusta Street, near to Consolação Metro Station and Paulista Avenue. We chose a point with easy access for you to return home.See address & details
Pinacoteca de São Paulo, Praça da Luz, 2 - Luz, São Paulo - SP, 01120-010, Brazil
Augusta Street, R. Augusta, São Paulo - SP, Brazil
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Entry/Admission - Pinacoteca do Estado de Sao Paulo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Use comfortable shoes and bring a sweater, the experience will go through different regions and is subject to temperature changes
- The city experience including transportation and small tastings of food and drinks. If you choose extra items off of a menu, you will need to pay for them
- Vacancies are limited and, unfortunately, we may not have space for any companions who have not registered beforehand and didn't receive a confirmation email
- It is best to bring only a few possessions and to be careful with your personal items
- If you would like to shop for souvenirs or buy some items that are not on our menu, please bring money (Note: We are unable to change currency)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bem Sao Paulo
Not a very interesting place. The subject is relevant but the presentation misses the point. Nevertheless worth vis…
Excellent guide & tour!
Amanda gave us a very interesting and informative tour. We visited many interesting sites in and around Ibirapuera …
Frida Marina F00
Typical drinks, local food and Brazilian music can be tasted and listened in numerous small (and large) bars of Vil…
Nice place to take a picture in Sao Paulo. I like see te art and culture in Sao Paulo. I really recommend it when …
Lovely park, good museums there
The park itself a good place to be in nature in the city. Museums in ot worth while. Art Museum of Pan Pablo Univer…
So much to learn and see!
This is a 2.5 hour walking tour, but I could have spent many more hours here. There are so many fantastic museums a…
Wonderful Day !
Just a wonderful day on a friendly atmosphere to discover the amazing city of Sao Paulo. Tasting local foods and cu…
Like Having A Friend Show You The City
I can't say enough about this place, what a great business philosophy and group of people. They customized not only…
A great way to See the City
I really enjoyed this tour. It's a great way to see the city. My guide Eduardo was fantastic & even spoke English…
The Best Way To Experience São Paulo!
I visited Brazil for the first time in Novemeber of 2015, and São Paulo was my first stop. To get some outdoor act…
Not your regular tour!
BEM Sao Paulo is the tour to join if you want something different! It has many unique aspects you don't wanna miss.…
Amazing experience in São Paulo
If you want have a really cool experience in São Paulo, you need to know this tour. I live in São Paulo for more th…
Unique sights in the city
I really enjoyed the chance to be part of BEM Sao Paulo's first tours! We got a great taste of the city with a vari…
Your new friends in the new city
I did it in different days, and I can not say which one was better, each one is excellent to have a look of hidden …
me and my friends spent an awesome afternoon with the guys from bem sao paulo, we did the coolsampa tour, which i c…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Urban Art Tour of São Paulo Including food, drinks and cool places
What time does Urban Art Tour of São Paulo Including food, drinks and cool places start?
Urban Art Tour of São Paulo Including food, drinks and cool places will start at 3:00 PM. Discover and book Urban Art Tour of São Paulo Including food, drinks and cool places on Tripadvisor
How much is Urban Art Tour of São Paulo Including food, drinks and cool places?
Urban Art Tour of São Paulo Including food, drinks and cool places price starts from £97.44. Discover and book Urban Art Tour of São Paulo Including food, drinks and cool places on Tripadvisor
What is the Urban Art Tour of São Paulo Including food, drinks and cool places cancellation policy?
Urban Art Tour of São Paulo Including food, drinks and cool places cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Urban Art Tour of São Paulo Including food, drinks and cool places on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Urban Art Tour of São Paulo Including food, drinks and cool places?
Urban Art Tour of São Paulo Including food, drinks and cool places is hosted by Bem Sao Paulo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bem Sao Paulo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Urban Art Tour of São Paulo Including food, drinks and cool places on Tripadvisor