This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atIgnacio Carrera Pinto 451Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass bySan Pedro de Atacama
- 1Laguna ChaxaStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedFinally, we will visit the Soncor sector of the great Salar de Atacama. At Laguna Chaxa we can enjoy the varied bird species and the color of the flamingos, the deep blue of the Atacama sky, the heights of the Andean volcanoes and the red sunset will give us the farewell to return to San Pedro de Atacama.Read morePass bySan Pedro de Atacama
- You'll end atIgnacio Carrera Pinto 451Ignacio Carrera Pinto 451, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, ChileNearby the intersection between Caracoles street and Ignacio Carrera Pinto, you have to be at the time stipulated at Ignacio Carrera Pinto #451.See address & details
Ignacio Carrera Pinto 451, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from Hotels on the list)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or bus
- Bilingual Live Guide (English & Spanish)
- Entrance fees to Quebrada de Jerez and Atacama Salt Flat - 7,400 Chilean pesos each (approx. USD 12 p/p)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Valle de Jere
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Chaxa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes including trekking pants and shoes and a windbreaker or warm jacket
- It is recommended that you bring water, sunblock and sunglasses
- Note: Please bring cash to pay for the entrance fees and any additional expenses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Remember that the Hotel pick up and drop off is included only on the following Hotels: Hosteria San Pedro de Atacama, Casa de don Tomas, Altiplánico, Kimal and Poblado Kimal, Cumbres, Iorana Tolache, NOI Casa Atacama, Don Raúl, Tulor). If your Hotel is not included on the list, please approximate directly to the meeting point located at Ignacio Carrera Pinto #451, San Pedro de Atacama, at the same time specified.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
Flamingos in Atacama Salt Flat were fantastic and Mt. Licancabur in the sunset was unforgettable. The young guide speaks English well and his explanation is clear. The mini bus driver drove safely. They held a party in a forest and serve us some foods and drinks. But visit of…
Date of experience: March 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Gray Line Chile
Good day...The guy on the boat took the time to explain...The captain took us near to see the sea lions and on the …
A Great Way to Enter Argentina
A long but lovely trip from Puerto Varas to Bariloche. We were blessed with great weather so the views were fabulou…
A good day!
This was a full day tour at the salt flats with unique and diverse landscapes to visualize. To cover this much grou…
Everything was perfect. The highlight of my time in chile was this trek. From the tour guides to the food, it was p…
The tour was super fun and well-planned. Everything went according to schedule - we got to see dolphins on the boat…
Tripadvisor rip off.
The trip to Magdalena Island in the Straits of Magellan was cancelled do to weather. Those thinks happen, but imagi…
Guide Really Knows Her Subject, Super Fun
Daniela really know so much about the island, the history, the culture. There's so much going on that we can 'read…
Excellent scenery, but expect quite a lot of hassle
We did the reverse trip, from San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentina to Puerto Varas in Chile. The problems already b…
Drive and trip was good. Lunch was below average. Should have covered more areas in the park. Park entrance fees sh…
Gets you out to appreciate the numerous sealife
Seabourn side trip for us. Friendly staff in a good boat. The islands penguins were fun to observe and there were r…
Once in a lifetime experience
Our group took a boat to the Island of Magdalena. the boat ride itself was a great experience but once we got to th…
Great way to see a glacier … tour guide needs to be more attentive
I guess tripadvisor last my last review… Great way to get up-close-and-personal to a glacier! The boat (Grey II…
A great day out with the penguins
Bought our tickets on the dock, cheaper than cruise ship. Well equipped vessel with WC, bar for alcohol or coffee. …
Valentine was excellent and very informative and fun . She took a lot of time to me helpful telling us lots of stor…
Highlight of Punta Arenas
Well-organized trip with a literal boatload of strangers through beautiful Patagonian fjords. My daughter and I sat…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241