Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atIgnacio Carrera Pinto 451Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass bySan Pedro de Atacama
- 1San Pedro de AtacamaStop: 3 hoursDon't miss out on this amazing opportunity to explore the vast night landscape with the use of telescopes; always accompanied by our professional tour guides. Meet the incredibles histories where the ancient cultures based their beliefs, behind one of the clearest skies in the world, San Pedro de Atacama Beginning with a Cosmological Talk, the passenger will be able to discover where we are in the universe and the way it all began. They will also understand the cosmic process to become what we are today and the probable futures of our civilization and universe. Then they will observe the night sky with a naked eye, during this stage they will talk about the importance of astronomy and observe the fascinating characteristics of the main objects visible to the naked eye. Later they will observe, by telescope, the most outstanding celestial objects of the night, in this part of the tour they will be able to appreciate more detail the beauty of the space. Before returning to your hotels, You can enjoy a hot drink (varieties of tea and coffee).Read morePass bySan Pedro de Atacama
- You'll end atIgnacio Carrera Pinto 451Ignacio Carrera Pinto 451, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, ChileNearby the intersection between Caracoles street and Ignacio Carrera Pinto, you have to be at the time stipulated at Ignacio Carrera Pinto #451.See address & details
Ignacio Carrera Pinto 451, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Use of telescopes
- Hot drink
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Gray Line Chile
Good day...The guy on the boat took the time to explain...The captain took us near to see the sea lions and on the …
A Great Way to Enter Argentina
A long but lovely trip from Puerto Varas to Bariloche. We were blessed with great weather so the views were fabulou…
A good day!
This was a full day tour at the salt flats with unique and diverse landscapes to visualize. To cover this much grou…
Everything was perfect. The highlight of my time in chile was this trek. From the tour guides to the food, it was p…
The tour was super fun and well-planned. Everything went according to schedule - we got to see dolphins on the boat…
Tripadvisor rip off.
The trip to Magdalena Island in the Straits of Magellan was cancelled do to weather. Those thinks happen, but imagi…
Guide Really Knows Her Subject, Super Fun
Daniela really know so much about the island, the history, the culture. There's so much going on that we can 'read…
Excellent scenery, but expect quite a lot of hassle
We did the reverse trip, from San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentina to Puerto Varas in Chile. The problems already b…
Drive and trip was good. Lunch was below average. Should have covered more areas in the park. Park entrance fees sh…
Gets you out to appreciate the numerous sealife
Seabourn side trip for us. Friendly staff in a good boat. The islands penguins were fun to observe and there were r…
Once in a lifetime experience
Our group took a boat to the Island of Magdalena. the boat ride itself was a great experience but once we got to th…
Great way to see a glacier … tour guide needs to be more attentive
I guess tripadvisor last my last review… Great way to get up-close-and-personal to a glacier! The boat (Grey II…
A great day out with the penguins
Bought our tickets on the dock, cheaper than cruise ship. Well equipped vessel with WC, bar for alcohol or coffee. …
Valentine was excellent and very informative and fun . She took a lot of time to me helpful telling us lots of stor…
Highlight of Punta Arenas
Well-organized trip with a literal boatload of strangers through beautiful Patagonian fjords. My daughter and I sat…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Astronomical Tour in San Pedro de Atacama
What time does Astronomical Tour in San Pedro de Atacama start?
Astronomical Tour in San Pedro de Atacama will start at 9:30 PM. Discover and book Astronomical Tour in San Pedro de Atacama on Tripadvisor
How much is Astronomical Tour in San Pedro de Atacama?
Astronomical Tour in San Pedro de Atacama price starts from £42.65. Discover and book Astronomical Tour in San Pedro de Atacama on Tripadvisor
What is the Astronomical Tour in San Pedro de Atacama cancellation policy?
Astronomical Tour in San Pedro de Atacama cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Astronomical Tour in San Pedro de Atacama on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Astronomical Tour in San Pedro de Atacama?
Astronomical Tour in San Pedro de Atacama is hosted by Gray Line Chile. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gray Line Chile on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Astronomical Tour in San Pedro de Atacama on Tripadvisor