Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is a 4 day program, ideal minimum stay to enjoy the region. The emblematic Valley of the Moon receives them the first day; the Rainbow Valley shows us another color of the desert; and from the second day we enter the vast Andean Altiplano that gives us some of the innumerable postcards that this territory offers. All the tours have their "particular touch": avoid the schedules of greater flow of tourists; tour other sectors less visited and of great value; share a picnic surrounded by nature; or simply share moments of conversation and silence while touring San Pedro de Atacama and its surroundings. I see tourism as an art that requires dedication in details and elegance in its execution; each program is special and each excursion an opportunity to meet with the enjoyment of life and its beauty. That's why I enjoy organizing and guiding private programs, fostering an intimate and authentic encounter with the environment.
TWO HALF DAY DEPARTURES: a.m....
FULL DAY: SALAR DE QUISQUIRO &...
FULL DAY PLUS: LAGUNA BLEACH,...
EARLY MORNING: TATIO GEYSERS
- Private transportation
- Bottled water for all extractions
- Health insurance
- Other transfers or excursions not described in the program
- Other meals outside excursion hours
- Tickets / EXTRA Rate per person: US $ 29
- Picnic meals / EXTRA fare per person: US $ 48
- Entry/Admission - Valle De La Luna
- Entry/Admission - Valle Arcoiris
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Aguas Calientes
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Lejia
- Entry/Admission - Geyser del Tatio
- Entry/Admission - Vado del Rio Putana
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Many of the visits are about 4000 meters above sea level, consult your doctor for contraindications
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
This area of Bolivia is amazing. Simply Amazing. If you have any doubts about going, then let us put your mind at ease… there are so many incredible experiences and photo opportunities that it is hard to take in all of them. You must go! We wanted to start our 4D / 3N Bolivia…
Date of experience: December 2019
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Valle De La Luna, Valle Arcoiris, and 4 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Program 4 Days / San Pedro De Atacama
- Private Program 4 Days / San Pedro De Atacama will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private Program 4 Days / San Pedro De Atacama on Tripadvisor
- Private Program 4 Days / San Pedro De Atacama price starts from £1,434.50. Discover and book Private Program 4 Days / San Pedro De Atacama on Tripadvisor
- Private Program 4 Days / San Pedro De Atacama cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Program 4 Days / San Pedro De Atacama on Tripadvisor
- Private Program 4 Days / San Pedro De Atacama is hosted by HANU FRANCISCO UGARTE ANDREU. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact HANU FRANCISCO UGARTE ANDREU on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Program 4 Days / San Pedro De Atacama on Tripadvisor