View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Longmen GrottoesStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple)Stop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Private transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Bottled water
- Chinese Lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - Longmen Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple)
- Optional activities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide hotel information or train information at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
The Kungfu dream
i watched Shaolin in my childhood. The gate , main gate is the must to visit side. Then is the kungfu show.…
It is show for tourist, nothing really exciting. When you are first time in China you might like it,
the musical fountain was closed so said our Thomas Cook guide
the wild goose pagoda is grand by night.the play of light is magical and the whole street is lit up n each…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241