View all photos (9)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1GuayaquilStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Catedral de RiobambaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Cultural performance
- Entry/Admission - Guayaquil
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Riobamba
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Additional expenses at the Train Cafe
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: jacket, walking shoes, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring your camera
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: BM Tours
Whitstable, United Kingdom287
Like being in the Rainforest
2 hour wander around a mature if slightly run down garden. Really interesting range of plants all in one area. …
Santa Fe Day Trip.
The first part of the tour was not all that exciting. We went to some part of Santa Cruz by boat and stayed on the…
tour company is bad- nature, is beautiful
I paid twice what you would pay if you booked locally. first this company didn't pick us up on time. on the boat-…
Rushed hike up the mountain!
Rushed hike up the mountain! The guide picked us up 45 minutes late, only after we called the tour office and…
This tour was a great experience. We learned so much from our guide, and I regret that I cannot remember his name.…
Santa Cruz half day trip
This was a fantastic snapshot of the island with a visit to all the highlights of Santa Cruz! Thank you, we loved…
Brooklyn, New York10
Hi Travellers! This is Joel. I am finally at home! I am from New York and I spent last week in the Galápagos…
Don't use BM Tours
I will start by saying that Isabela Island is beautiful. The Sierra Negra volcano tour is amazing. However, this…
Thank you BM Tours for being so special with us! I was in the Galapagos on november 15th. We are very happy with…
Stay away - cancelled us the morning of the tour after we took a two hour ferry to get there
We booked this tour on December 27th. Received an immediate confirmation and paid through Pay Pal - also received…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241