View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This city is simply legendary. Home of the biggest library of the world with more than 8 million books. Although some parts of the ancient city were washed under the sea while other parts were gone under the modern city, yet there are still some remains of the glorious ancient city.
You’ll have 2 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Catacombs of Kom el ShoqafaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Pompey's PillarStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Fort of BabylonStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Alexandria National MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Roman AmphitheatreStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Montazah GardensStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Giza Governorate, Egypt Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Egyptologist (Tour Guide)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Pompey's Pillar
- Entry/Admission - Fort of Babylon
- Entry/Admission - Alexandria National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Amphitheatre
- Entry/Admission - Montazah Gardens
- Other than the Itenrary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Egypt Eye Tour
Ancient Egypt trip of a lifetime
If you have only one adventure left to embark on then make it in Egypt, and if you are looking for a travel guide t…
Best Egyptologists in Egypt
I could not brag about Sam and Roshdy more. They were absolutely amazing during our month long trip to Egypt. Their…
5 Star Experience
I wish to thank Sameh, our guide from Egypt Eye Tour, as well as Miriam, for the amazing custom tour they had put t…
UNFORGETTABLE 🤩🤩🤩 day tour experience with Sam & Mariam‼️‼️
Thank you so much Sam & Mariam for the opportunity provided to learn more about this stunning country. Not only you…
We had an amazing time with out tour guide, Mr mahmoud, he was very going at explaining every important details n i…
Amazing 'Nile Pearl' Tour
My wife and I did the 'Nile Pearl' tour with Sameh and his team, this trip was a once in a life time trip and it wa…
Visiting Egypt has always been a desire since learning about the history in school. Finally managed this year, trip…
Best Tour ever
I did a 9 day tour which included everything I could ever dream of!! We visited the pyramids, the Sphinx, cruised d…
Pyramids, the museum and bazar
We have travelled to egypt many times, and have had A lot of guided tours, but This trip was by far the Best. The g…
Sam was Great!!!
Thanks sam for an amazing Experience in Egypt, the trip wouldnt have been the same without you.. you were soo infor…
A+ tour guide!
Hello from Washington DC! I visited Egypt in 2018 during Christmas holiday. I had an amazing time with Sam, our t…
I travelled with Egypt eye tour, a few years ago and they were professional, thoughtful and all round amazing. I wo…
Best trip EVER!
Sameh’s local knowledge and experience in the industry are second to none! Do yourself a favour and just go.
Best trip we have ever been on! And Sam made the experience irreplaceable! We will definitely do it again! I fully …
Sameh is incredible
Sameh is a qualified Egyptologist and brings things to life with rich stories and humour. We had a wonderful time a…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241