This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Heritage walk is a guided tour deep inside the narrow lanes and Bye lanes of the 400 year old city of amritsar. One gets to see Katras, Akharas Bungas, Havelis,and Hatties. The walk takes you back in the time as you witness town planning traditional trade and crafts being Practiced in the same place and in the same manner as has been done for centuries.
- You'll start atWay into Golden TempleWay into Golden Temple, Town Hall, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar, Punjab 143006, IndiaWe will meet just outside of The Brothers Restaurant at the corner of Town Hall Building.See address & details
- 1Town HallStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Saragarhi Memorial GurudwaraStop: 5 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Katra AhluwaliaStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Hall BazaarStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atS23/398S23/398, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar, Punjab 143001, IndiaSee address & details
Way into Golden Temple, Town Hall, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar, Punjab 143006, India
S23/398, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar, Punjab 143001, India
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Town Hall
- Entry/Admission - Saragarhi Memorial Gurudwara
- Entry/Admission - Katra Ahluwalia
- Entry/Admission - Hall Bazaar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We took a heritage walk with Gurinder singh Johal. Found him a pleasant person who shared small historical anecdotes that made the walk interesting. We were only two of us, my wife and me. Perhaps, if the walk had been conducted involving yet another couple/family, there could…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Gurinder s, guide at Amritsar Heritage Walk
Responded 11 Dec 2019
Thank you very much sir
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Discover Punjab
Driver left us in a restaurant saying he will come in 10 minutes and disappeared for over 2 hours upsetting our pla…
Great option as a self-guided tour
I wish I could have understood how to spell my driver's name because he was great and provided a stress-free visit …
A Good Alternative for Your Indian Touring
A low-key alternative to most days in a large Indian city. Communication with the tour operator (Triptivo) was haph…
Gurinder bhaji showed my wife and I around Amritsar in March 2019. I recall most his warm personality, knowledge of…
Absolutely worth the cost
While it's easy to find a driver who will take you to the Golden Temple, it's simply not comparable to the experien…
I like to visit such type of religious places its very peaceful nd give calmness to my mind i like the whole proced…
A guided tour in Amritsar
A guided tour in Amritsar which including the Golden Temple, community kitchen, the old neighborhood and street foo…
we both had good time and learning about amritzar.gentel- man...and knows a lot about the city and history- we rec…
The tour was very informative and gave us opportunities to engage or choose our own path. Glad to get a involved an…
Visit in Amritsar
I have had a great visit in Amritsar with Gordiner. Warm hospitality and very nice guidance. Highly recommended
Encyclopedia of amritsar.
A thourough professional, mr Johal is the encyclopediia of amritsar. We went for the heritage walk followed by fo…
Real Experience of Punjab's rural life
The experience with Discover Punjab was amazing!! I really enjoyed with time i spent in village, they made you feel…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 136 travellers!