Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit Sight seeing of Amritsar - Drive and Visit to Golden temple one of the famous of the Sikh Shrines. After the blessings of god visit to Jallian Wala Bagh where the masaccre happened during the British rule. In the afternoon, visit to Durgiana Temple, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Panorama, And Half Day visit at Wagah Border (Indo - Park Border). Full-day Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, and Wagah border ceremony tour from Amritsar. Explore the Golden Temple and learn about its history and significance to Sikhs. Visit the Jallianwala Bagh memorial to the Amritsar Massacre of 1919. Travel to the Indian-Pakisatn Wagah border post and see the evening Beating Retreat ceremony. Non-Indian nationals watch the ceremonial flag-lowering from the VIP gallery.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Golden TempleStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedYou will be picked up at your hotel in Amritsar around 09:00 AM and transported to the Golden Temple (Harmandir Sahib) with your English-speaking tour guide. The Golden Temple is a prominent Sikh Gurdwara built by the fifth Sikh guru, Guru Arjan in the 16th Century. After Golden Temple, visit Jallianwala Bagh, a public garden that houses a memorial of national importance, established in 1951 to commemorate the massacre by British occupying forces. After Jallianwala Bagh explore Hall Bazar and other local bazaars. Later enjoy your Lunch at a local restaurant. After some relaxation around 3 PM drive to Wagah Border for the evening beating retreat ceremony. Wagah border post has become famous for the ceremonial closing of gates and lowering of flags of India and Pakistan. When the ceremony reaches a crescendo, the soldiers return to the border line for the final handshake and afterwards no glance is exchanged and the gates are close. Watch the ceremony from the foreigner gallery (Indian Passport holder Not eligible for foreigner gallery , they have to sit in common gallery). When the ceremony ends, you will be taken back to your hotel in Amritsar.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Fuel charges, Toll Tax's and Parking of the transport
- Local guide
- Entrances if any
- Any thing which is not mentioned above in an inclusion
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: The Vision Holidays
Excellent tour even with teens
Tour was perfectly organized. Guide/Driver allways helped us to find a clean restroom for the young teens. It was r…
We had an excellent experience. The tour was customized as per our requirements and the guide was very detail orien…
It was very nice & amazing experience, the company people are so cooperative even the guide was very humble & he ex…
Exceptional Tour of Taj Mahal
Our tour of the Taj Mahal was exceptional. Mr. Dilip and his staff are amazing. The communication process from Mr…
Excellence at it’s best!
I recently took a tour of the Taj Mahal through Impressive Holidays tour group with family and friends. They made o…
Great tour, full of info
Perfect tour. Guide was patient with us and showed us great locations for pictures. Guide was informative
Private Delhi Tour
We booked this tour to get an introduction to Delhi and it did not disappoint, we were contacted prior to the tour …
Wonderful Professional Tour
Great communication from the time I booked the trip. The driver picked us up from our hotel on time. The car was ve…
A dream trip to Varanasi
My friend and I had a dream of visiting kashi from a year and time had come to visit on 9th of February. We didn't…
Adventures n joy full experience... Love to come again agra.. Staff are very supporting n caring... I request all t…
They maybe new but the staff are very experience and know Agra at their finger tips. All our questions were answere…
Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Visit
Mr Dilip arranged for the Express train from Delhi to Agra; a driver was punctually waiting and arranged for a know…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 136 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Local City Tour Amritsar
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Local City Tour Amritsar on Tripadvisor
- Local City Tour Amritsar price starts from £61.53. Discover and book Local City Tour Amritsar on Tripadvisor
- Local City Tour Amritsar cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Local City Tour Amritsar on Tripadvisor
- Local City Tour Amritsar is hosted by The Vision Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Vision Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Local City Tour Amritsar on Tripadvisor