View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A four-day cultural tour to sunny Uzbekistan will take you from the modern metropolis to the peaceful silence of Bukhara and Samarkand, to the fabulous world of cities considered to be the “edem” of the ancient East. You will get acquainted with the history of the emergence of these cities, which were the concentration of ancient science and culture in Central Asia.
Welcome to Bukhara, the Pearl of...
Goodbye Bukhara and Hi Star...
Meet Magic Samarkand
We learn closer Magnificent...
- Entrance fees to museums, for visiting sights, monuments
- Transportation during the tour
- Railway tickets economy class
- Hotel accommodation according to the program + Tours
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Meetings and seeing
- Entry/Admission - Samanid Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Moschea Bolo-khauz
- Entry/Admission - Ark of Bukhara
- Entry/Admission - Poi Kalyan Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Chor-Minor
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Moon-like Stars (Sitorai-Mokhi-Khosa)
- Entry/Admission - Chor-Bakr necropolis
- Entry/Admission - Gur Emir Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Registan
- Entry/Admission - Bibi Khanym Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Shah-i-Zinda
- Entry/Admission - Afrasiyab Museum
- Entry/Admission - Saint Daniel's Tomb
- International flights to Uzbekistan and back
- Fee for photo and video shooting in museums and monuments
- Lunches and dinners in local cafes and restaurants
- Additional services in hotels
- Tips for guide and chauffeur
- Extra leisure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I had a pleasure of working with the Minzifa team in November 2018. I approached them with a very short notice wanting to join one of their group tours but part of the tour had to be tailored in accordance with my personal preferences and schedule. I was very much impressed with…
Date of experience: January 2019
Response from Timur A, Администратор at Tour To Uzbekistan "Two Legends" 4 Days (Bukhara-Samarkand)
Responded 24 Feb 2020
Thank you for visiting Uzbekistan, and choosing our service. Looking forward to see you once again in Uzbekistan.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Minzifa Travel
Great experience with Minfiza on a Private Tour of Uzbekistan
We had a tour organised by Minzifa (Anna was handling our trip) and like previous travellers we must commend them f…
A magic carpet tour.
We worked closely with Anna to organise a two week tour of Uzbekistan.It was amazing in every way and we have made …
We designed a 13 day tour incorporating Uzbekistan and Tajikistan with ANNA which was flawless at every level. Fro…
Uzbekistan trip for older couple
We organised a 17 day tour flying from Tashkent to Nukus and returning vía Khiva, Bhukara and Samarkand. We had gui…
Dear Musafar,Dear Anja, thank you so much for a wonderfull,interesting and beatifull day's in Uzbekistan. Not only…
Best professional travel agent for Uzbekistan
I booked a tailor-made tour package of 6 days with Minzifa. (Our itinerary was Tashkent-Samarkand-Bukhara-Tashkent-…
Best Tour and Guide!
Minzifa Travel and Tour is hands down one of the best tours I have had. Our guide Muzzafar was very very knowledge…
Uzbekistan has been an amazing experience and it’s because I chose minzifatravel. The guides and drivers were all a…
Samarkand day tour
Recommend highly - fantastic guide Ilhom and driver Jamil were incredibly friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I ha…
Great customized planning and execution
I did a 5N/4D tour of Uzbekistan through Minzifa covering the golden triangle of Tashkent-Samarkand-Bukhara. They…
Tour of Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan
My wife and I visited Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan this month. Minzifa travels made all our arrangements . "Anna …
One of the best tour guide I ever seen. Extremelly knowledge, and very helpfull. Try to ask especially for him!
Professionals and budget friendly!!
We availed their services for transport, guides, in fact all local arrangements. They are very professional and wer…
Uzbekistan 10 day trip
Our guides and drivers were outstanding. They were welcoming, friendly and knowledgable and were enthusiastic to s…
Well organized professionals of Minzifa Travel took great care of me!
I was so pleased with the custom tour package Kristina and the people of Minzifa Travel organized for me. From the…
- Samanid Mausoleum, Moschea Bolo-khauz, and 14 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241