Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atUnnamed RoadOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours - Private ToursStop: 4 hours - Admission includedWelcome Coffee or Tea We start our cycling tour by picking up customers at the hotel then drive up to Balinese plantation for having coffee break with pancake or smoothie bowl for gluten free request served with some coffees and teas tasting overlooking green valley view. Penelokan Kintamani After enjoying such nature then we’re heading off to Penelokan Kintamani for taking some pictures of AMAZING view of GEOPARK MT BATUR CALDERA and its crater lake if you never been there as it is optional stop. Starting Point After Volcano stop, we drive another 15 minutes to our best bike cycling tour start at Abuan Village. Our starting point surrounded by Mandarin Oranges garden. All bikes and equipment are well prepared by our great team. Our guides will explain you regarding our safety standard and brief introduction about our trip. Traditional Balinese House Our Cycling Tour first stop is in Balinese Traditional house at Abuan Village. Our Guides would explain more detail regarding Balinese architecture. Those architecture are centuries old, this tradition influenced by Hindu religion through ancient Javanese intermediary as well as the pre-Hindu elements of native Balinese architecture. Ubud Jungle Stop (Optional) We ride through rural forest of ancient Taro Village. This track is offered for those who seek adventurous experience. Gunung Raung Temple Gunung Raung Temple (read. Roaming Mountain Temple) is located on Taro Village, which the ancient village in Bali. This temple is the very first temple on Bali and built by Dang Hyang Resi Markandya in 8th Century on his first holy journey to Bali. This temple as well located in the middle of Bali Island. Rice Field Stop Most people who have visited Bali say that the real Bali can be found where the rice grows. Part of our Bali best bike/cycling tour trip is present you to this beautiful landscape. Our guide would explain history of Balinese farming system (which called Subak). Hyang Api Temple This is our last stopping point of our best bike tour Bali trip. Lunch After enjoying our best bike tour Bali trip, you will served by lunch with breath-taking view and hidden gems on our beautiful restaurant. Later, our driver will drop you off to your place.Read more
- You'll end atUnnamed RoadUnnamed Road, Batur Sel., Kec. Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80652, IndonesiaKintamaniSee address & details
Unnamed Road, Batur Sel., Kec. Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80652, Indonesia
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pick-up & drop off W/ an A/C car (Ubud Area Included on the price)
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Morning coffee break
- Traditional Indonesian lunch
- Water and snacks en route
- Wet weather gear if needed
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours - Private Tours
- Hotel pick-up & drop off W/ an A/C car (Outsice Ubud Area Additional Charge IDR 450.000/Car)
- Driver/ Guide Tip (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring
- Walking/sport shoes recommended
- Sunscreen advised
- Small backpack for your camera/video
- Minimum age is 8 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We can definitely recommend this tour with these guys. We were picked up at the hotel as agreed, by two nice guides, who drove us to a beautiful coffee / tea plantation. We tasted sereval types of coffee and tea, including the world's most expensive coffee, Luwak. The bike ride…
Date of experience: February 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours - Private Tours
Our family’s favorite Balinese activity.
First you’re picked you up at your hotel and don’t know where you’re going. They take you to the rice fields where …
This was excellent tour, amazing views, great guide, very authentic tour of Bali countryside. Even in torrential ra…
Not interesting on a wet day
We were unlucky booking the tour on a wet day, but since we had already paid.... Anyway the tour was booked with BM…
First, they will pick you up from your resort, then a breakfast buffet will be waiting at the starting point, it's …
A must do
This was amazing. A must do if you go to Bali. And this is coming from someone who didn’t want to go. It is all dow…
Not what it once was
To set the record straight, it's not cheap anymore.. It cost around 300k rather than the 150k mentioned by others. …
Excellent Day Out
We booked this thru' out hotel. Mr Deva, our guide, arrived to pick us up in the morning. He drove us and another n…
We greatly enjoyed our experience. Cycling on small country roads with little traffic, very knowledgable guide who …
A perfect day out!
We only had a 3 day trip to Bali and given the short stay it was suggested we have a private tour instead of just d…
Lovely way to see 'real' Bali.
This is one of my favourite activities I have done during my travels in Asia. The cycling is mainly downhill, so yo…
Cheapest bike tour in Ubud
We booked this tour because it was half the price of the others and it would be the 2nd time we had done a cycle ri…
best cycling tour on a budget
truly an amazing tour. We had an awesome guide by the name of Putu. you get the comforting feeling that he's really…
I was going to rate it terrible as I thought that was the highest ranking! The guys organised our ride with 9 of us…
Wow wow, What a wonderful experience, it's been awhile since I have been on a bike and I must say that this cycling…
authenticity on a budget - Ubuds best cycling tour
For half the cost of all the other bike tours in Ubud you see double as much with this amazing tour!! I love cyclin…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 774 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Best Kintamani - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours
What time does Best Kintamani - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours start?
Best Kintamani - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Best Kintamani - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours on Tripadvisor
How much is Best Kintamani - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours?
Best Kintamani - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours price starts from £29.01. Discover and book Best Kintamani - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours on Tripadvisor
What is the Best Kintamani - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours cancellation policy?
Best Kintamani - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best Kintamani - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Best Kintamani - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours?
Best Kintamani - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours is hosted by Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours - Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours - Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Best Kintamani - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours on Tripadvisor