Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
To reach the top of Mount Batur you are spoiled for a very good view, with lava that looks black, after passing a few steep roads from the foot of Mount Batur after arriving at the summit you will see very crowded climbers, while waiting for the sun to rise there meet people from various parts of the world, while waiting for the sun to rise you will be served sweet tea or coffee, which makes the atmosphere more fun, after about 30 minutes waiting this is the moment that needs to be waited, with the sun that has begun to look beautiful everyone started cheering because they saw a very nice sun.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mount BaturStop: 5 hours - Admission includedITINERARY 02.00-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location). 04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali. 06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise. 08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village. 09.00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point) 11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation 02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.Read more
- Pick up and return to your hotel
- Local guide
- Entrance fee to kintamani area
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Krisna Bali Trekking Tour
Tough hike but worth it!
It was a tough 2am pick-up, followed by an even tougher early morning hike up to the top of Mount Batur, but the vi…
My Batur trek
Had the pleasure of a guided tour with Eka today.as a group we were not the youngest or fittest or in the best of h…
Very professional guide for Mount Batur!
Had a wonderful experience - highly recommended. Mr Eka looked after me and my father very well for the entire hike…
Really worth doing!
I got picked up from my hotel in Nusa Due at 1.30am. It was a bit of a drive to. Batur but we had a quick Banana …
Fabulous trekking trip, an absolute must in Bali
Yesterday we completed the trekking tour trip at mount Batur. We saw the hot springs, volcano and amazing sunrise. …
Sunrise Tour 10/10
It was worth waking up at 1am to go up the mountain and look at the Sunrise. Our Guide „Eka“ was very fun and made …
It was all word it to get up at 2.30 in the morning , The trekking was difficult but difficult is OK . I am 58 ye…
Best Price Amazing Tour amazing service
I and my wife was for honeymoon in December 2019. Wanted to do something different so thought of Trekking Mt Batur.…
Great view and a nice hike
Well trained and totally entertainer guide ekka. The trek was tough but was worth it all. View from the top was bre…
Amazing hike, sunrise and guide!
I did the sunrise hike with my sister yesterday and we had Eka as our guide. He was super knowledgeable about the a…
Great tour and amazing experience. Eka - our guide - perfectly took care of us during the trip! Very helpful, assis…
wow wow wow
We decided to do this tour whilst we were in bali and see our first sunrise of the holiday. We had a fantastic guid…
Great trek this morning with our friendly guide Eka. We wanted to move quickly up the volcano and Eka was happy to …
Amazing experience, Eka was wonderful
My husband and I enjoyed an amazing sunrise trek. Eka was wonderful and really looked after us. I am not good with …
Eka is a super guide
Eka is a very kind guide who took care of us during all the treck. Concerned about our well-being, our comfort, ev…
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,396 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,037 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,135 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: Bali Mount batur Sunrise Trekking and coffe Platantion
- Private Tour: Bali Mount batur Sunrise Trekking and coffe Platantion will start at 1:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour: Bali Mount batur Sunrise Trekking and coffe Platantion on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour: Bali Mount batur Sunrise Trekking and coffe Platantion price starts from £32.44. Discover and book Private Tour: Bali Mount batur Sunrise Trekking and coffe Platantion on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour: Bali Mount batur Sunrise Trekking and coffe Platantion cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Bali Mount batur Sunrise Trekking and coffe Platantion on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour: Bali Mount batur Sunrise Trekking and coffe Platantion is hosted by Krisna Bali Trekking Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Krisna Bali Trekking Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Bali Mount batur Sunrise Trekking and coffe Platantion on Tripadvisor