Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Distance: 12 km Altitude: 3900m to 4600m Rating: moderate Lake 69 is the most beautiful lake in the Cordillera Blanca and become popular by its easy reach in just a one day hike. We offer one day hiking services including a hiking guide and transfer from Huaraz with daily departures. Hiking the 69 lake from the trail, you will enjoy the wonderful mountain views of Pisco 5752masl Chacraraju 6112masl, Yanapacha 5460masl, and Huascaran 6678masl northern and southern peaks.
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Laguna 69Stop: 2 hours - Admission excludedEarly morning breakfast is at your hotel in Huaraz, then our touristic bus will pick you up around 6am and drive to the start of the hike at Cebollapampa. It will take three hours approximately. You then begin on a moderate slope for about 4 hours before you reach lake 69. When you get to lake 69 you will have enough time to discover its beauty making for many unforgettable pictures. You can walk around the lake and take it all in. After a couple of hours you will come back the same trail at Cebollapampa where our bus will be waiting for you. Board the bus and return to Huaraz, arriving at around 7pm.Read more
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Taxi from 1 to 3 passengers
- Food and drinks
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Laguna 69
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Peru Bergsport
Do not book with this company!
I booked the glacier tour with Peru Bergsport, and the morning of the tour they never showed up to collect me. I tr…
Loved the glacier, hated the tour
I'll start by saying that the glacier and mountain views are amazing and well worth the tour. However, the tour its…
Glacier Adventure (and stops)
One important clarification for this activity is that this tour does not include walking “on” the glacier or “acros…
The use of Peru Bergsport was the most anxiety-ridden portion of my trip. I booked this day trek for my friends & I…
It was just so beautiful and made it as unforgettable. I did the 6h course and to the top of the hill, birds were s…
Epic time in Peru!
We joined this tour during the Peru trip and it’s totally worth it! The place is beautiful and the guides are super…
Not a happy camper!
I usually don't write a review if I have nothing good to say, but I had to write. I don't mean to come off as a sou…
One of the best mountain treks you can do!
Definitely one of my highlights on trekking so far. The views during the dry season are amazing. Such a beautiful a…
This absolutely, without a doub, has to be at the top of your bucket list if you are ever travelling to Peru, live …
Forgot to pick us up ?
We are not sure what happened as every other experience / excursion in Peru was very positive. We booked a couple …
Stunning Glacier, wish we had more time to enjoy
There is no doubt that the Pastoruri Glacier is an incredible sight to see, and definitely worth the day trip. Be p…
Pick up service by Peru Bergsport
The service here was very poor. The pick up person did not have a car or a van. They came to our Hotel on foot and …
Edgar is the best
We just came back from this amazing trip. We did Huayhuash trek for 8 days and then climbed Pisco Nevada. Edgar org…
Tours Privado en Huaraz
He was a very good tour guide. Very informative and punctual. I would highly recommend his services.
Good logistics, more information needed
We arranged our Santa Cruz trek through Peru Bergsport. Edgar suggested a good bus company to travel to Huaraz with…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 69 LAKE - Private guided visit full day
What time does 69 LAKE - Private guided visit full day start?
69 LAKE - Private guided visit full day will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book 69 LAKE - Private guided visit full day on Tripadvisor
How much is 69 LAKE - Private guided visit full day?
69 LAKE - Private guided visit full day price starts from £100.65. Discover and book 69 LAKE - Private guided visit full day on Tripadvisor
What is the 69 LAKE - Private guided visit full day cancellation policy?
69 LAKE - Private guided visit full day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 69 LAKE - Private guided visit full day on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 69 LAKE - Private guided visit full day?
69 LAKE - Private guided visit full day is hosted by Peru Bergsport. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Peru Bergsport on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 69 LAKE - Private guided visit full day on Tripadvisor